Views: 18284|Replies: 41

I am engaged with an angel   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-22 21:31:47 |Display all floors
God made us meet the wrong people before meeting the right one.  

Pain leaved.  Real love took again  its palce. I went  in China 1 month later, after i get in touch with a special, incredible girl. I was about to tear my ticket when we start talking deeply about love, family, babies, peacefull life. She gave me big faith again, she gave me sweet words, showed big interest for me, made me fall in love again, truly, deeply. We talk and agreed to meet, so I turned my  route to the south and took that plane.
I thank God I meet her.  
I spent with her the most happiest and beautiful weeks of all my life, close to her, we were feeling like already married . Now we are engaged, I am engaged with a real angel, she is the most important person in my life. We want to try it, we are about to meet again this summer, we are working on her visas now. We want to start building our life together, step by step, also if it will be sure difficult together we will make it work. I am ready to front every kind of  effort  for her, nothing scares me, she is too important, means all to me.

You are the girl I want by my side every morning I wake up. Thank you for coming into my life.  
Dave
%V97{]`(CJT6]NMT9R}EL0Y.jpg

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-23 03:37:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by davethebrave at 2011-5-22 21:31

Pain leaved.  Real love took again  its palce. I went  in China 1 month later, after i get in touch with a special, incredible g ...

You say nice things

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 01:04:21 |Display all floors
wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow~~~~~~~~~congratulations~~~~~~~~~~~and best wishes~~

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-24 13:38:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by davethebrave at 2011-5-22 21:31

Pain leaved.  Real love took again  its palce. I went  in China 1 month later, after i get in touch with a special, incredible g ...

be careful.Angels have got wings and they can fly and go away one day

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-10 10:38:54 |Display all floors
congratulations

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-10 11:24:36 |Display all floors
Congratulations to u ! You got a angel! :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-10 14:58:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by amberzfp at 2011-6-10 11:24
Congratulations to u ! You got a angel! :)

Gong xi hao yun

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.