Author: dragon8

Is the death penalty for murderers a good law or a bad law? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-22 22:02:50 |Display all floors
The death penalty for many murderers is good, but it is even better when applied to crooked bankers and corrupt officials.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-23 19:36:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragon8 at 2011-5-21 13:44
Is the death penalty for murderers a good law or a bad law?

Its a bad law in a civilised society though i can understand people who want revenge when one of their own family have been brutally murdered.

And i think thats a true test of how you really feel about it:   If one of your own were murdered would you want the offender to hang ?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-23 19:47:15 |Display all floors

Mass murderers

I am against the judicial murder of ordinary people who may have been violent for a variety of reasons.I am
however strongly for the executions of war criminals like Dubya,Dickhead,Mad Albright,Ohbummer,Bliar
and the rest of that Satanic coterie.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-23 20:16:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-23 09:06 PM

Its a bad law in a civilised society though i can understand people who want revenge when one of their own family have been brutally murdered.

And i think thats a true test of how you real ...

Well said mate!

Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 04:15:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-23 19:19
Nah, I am not a devil's advocate. I am a pro-lifer.

Think this way: You are dying from some painful cancer. Does society, the law or your physician help you finish your life so that your suffering can be ended as soon as you want?

Interestingly, most nations that still kill people ban suicides and assisted killings.

Why?  

a pro-lifer?

I guess Jesus Christ said that every life deserves to be saved even it means more lives will be lost.

If I believed in Jesus Christ, I would believe what Jesus Christ said  is that every life deserves to be saved as long as it wont cost other people's lives.

Maybe some fundamentalists censored part of what their god said, because they dont like it.

[ Last edited by ztoa789 at 2011-5-26 04:16 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 15:45:30 |Display all floors
I think it's worth dropping lots of bombs if we can save one precious human life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-26 21:04:09 |Display all floors
This world is not perfect, lot of things are not in god's hand.

[ Last edited by ztoa789 at 2011-5-26 09:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.