Author: JFenix

Mothers Battle Breastfeeding Restrictions With Nurse-In [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-21 00:40:08 |Display all floors
Bern,

The christians could help support breastfeeding if they used a campaign stating that jesus was a breastfed baby.  Maybe have some madonna c and child figures where Mary is breastfeeding.

What do you think?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 00:49:47 |Display all floors
actually, I don't know if I, as a single man, am the right person to discuss this.

There is even a sentence in the Bible that is indirectly referring to the fact that Jesus was breastfed. But at that time, there was no formula, thus there is nothing special about it.

Mary breastfeeding her baby.... I think such sculptures existed, in the gothic era (1150 - 1400). But nowadays, it could easily be misunderstood. And creating such sculptures for the only purpose of promoting this, appears to me almost like a misuse of religious symbols.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 03:16:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2011-5-21 00:49
actually, I don't know if I, as a single man, am the right person to discuss this.

There is even a sentence in the Bible that is indirectly referring to the fact that Jesus was breastfed. But at ...

I don't know it its misuse of religion.  Formula is an unnatural, man-made invention that has led to the perception that someone breastfeeding is wrong and indecent.  

I'm telling you, women are not breastfeeding because of this social stigma.  So its the stigma that needs to be addressed.  There is nothing more natural and right than breastfeeding.  

It doesn't go against morality or the church to breastfeed your baby.  I don't think anyone would disagree with that message.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 03:58:58 |Display all floors
Of course there is nothing wrong about breastfeeding, and it's a pity if women don't do so because of this social stigma (although it's not the thing itself that bears this stigma, but just doing it in public).

But well.... I'm not a woman, I'm not a father, so I can't contribute much to this.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 17:12:40 |Display all floors
Pathetic american ZOMFG NACKED SKIN, OH NO, CALL ME A SHRINK AND A LAWYER AND 9-1-1 !!!!111!oneeleven!!!11!!! Attitude.

Breastfeeding is what nature intended to be the child's diet, and formula is an insufficient substitute for that.
A social Stigma on that is bad enough, manifesting that into law just wrong.

Frankly I'm not a violent mind,
but I think any Man who has a problem with the View of the Breast of a feeding Mother should just have his bollocks cut off and should be forced into adoption by Sir Elton John.

[ Last edited by LCSULLA at 2011-5-21 05:40 PM ]
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 17:46:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-5-21 17:12
Pathetic american ZOMFG NACKED SKIN, OH NO, CALL ME A SHRINK AND A LAWYER AND 9-1-1 !!!!111!oneeleven!!!11!!! Attitude.

Breastfeeding is what nature intended to be the child's diet, and formula  ...

Be it taking offense from the sight,

or feeling inapt to control his instincts by the mere sight of a breast.

Questions remain,

Does Elton John have sufficent Resources,
and would there be any reproduction of Americans be left?

Americans really need to change their views on exposed skin,

it's downright pathetic, this completely overly hyperactive prudeness.

I bet the Queen of England has a more healthy attitude to the human body.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-21 19:17:29 |Display all floors
and the formaula, just as the rest of cow milk, is supposed to be redundant anyway.

Milk's supposed by Mother Nature the Diet for Infants in the Age where they still get it from Mommy.

Then move on.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.