Views: 93862|Replies: 533

Are North Eastern Europeans related to Chinese people?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-16 15:01:21 |Display all floors
Finns, Lithuainians, Estonians, Russians & other East Europeans belonged to the Haplogroup NO (M214), the same as Chinese .
Approximately 60% among Finns, 40% Estonians & Lithunians, also high percentage among Russians & other Siberians belonged to Haplogroup NO(M214).

But why they look European, whereas Chinese look Asian although belonged to Haplogroup NO (M214) ?
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 15:49:33 |Display all floors
I thought we were ALL related going back to the first negros somewhere in the middle of Africa.  Then they spread out, some further away from the sun and that accounted for the different colours.

Simplistic but it'll do for me.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 15:56:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-5-16 15:49
I thought we were ALL related going back to the first negros somewhere in the middle of Africa.  Then they spread out, some further away from the sun and that accounted for the different colours.

Maybe all are related to Negros.
But strangely though Haplogroup NO (M214) are not found among Africans or native Americans,
only among peoples in Eurasia.
Please don't shoot, I'm just a babe.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 21:55:45 |Display all floors
I definitely think South Europeans have Mongolian blood.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 22:18:41 |Display all floors
NO!

timbatu also is not related to Chinese, he is related to Africans, however
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 23:32:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by correction at 2011-5-16 15:56

Maybe all are related to Negros.
But strangely though Haplogroup NO (M214) are not found among Africans or native Americans,
only among peoples in Eurasia.

And yet, strangely, Native Americans migrated from Asia around 12,000 years ago.

Is it possible that this mutation actually began in Northeastern Europe, where its concentrations remain highest today, and then spread to East Asia at a later date?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-16 23:49:23 |Display all floors
it is sure that the (white) people of central Asia are slightly mixed with East Asians, probably dating from the Mongolian invasion.

Apart from this, any blood relationship of Europeans with Asians is just specualation, in my opinion.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.