Author: dragon8

Was Osama bin Laden the man behind 9/11 ? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-1-25 08:52:51 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-1-25 07:32
Bigamist

What do they call a "kiwi" that owns two sheep ?

How can I be a bigamist? I've never been married.
No, we call sheep dinner!
Really, the sheep jokes have been fired at me for over 40 years now...I'm immune to all that now and only the Australians have earned the right to tease us and you don't qualify sorry!! The sheep jokes are solely an ANZAC thing...outsiders to that need not attempt our unique antipodean humour.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 09:01:09 |Display all floors
Revolutionar Post time: 2011-9-19 06:15
No president will ever be brave enough to order such an inside job, too much to lose. Hahahahahah ...

The President never get to order anything, he is being ordered to do a job. The United States of American is not run by elected officials. It is run by a bunch of thieves. 9/11 killing of Americans was just one of the many dirty tricks use to make American crazy enough to hate and kill for them.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 09:03:37 |Display all floors
I didn't think Osama did it. If he did, it would have been the White House. And if Osama did it, he have legitimate justification to do it since it was the thieves in America that attacking his people, harass his people, and station in his land first. And it was not just one time, but thieves had been doing that for decades.
I am an Asian American. I came to Chinadaily forum hoping to share my experience, knowledge, and my point of view. And in return I want to get the same in return from friends from around the world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 12:18:31 |Display all floors
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 08:52
Really, the sheep jok ...

Faggot ?

" I've never been married."

Are you a faggot ?
9/11 was an inside job.
No second plane.It was a bomb.Bomb in the other building.
You KNOW without a doubt the videos are fake,right ?!
Planes don't meld into steel and concrete buildings.They crash into them !!!!!!!
It's amazing how the building ate the plane !!!
Imagine those fragile wings cutting slots in massive steel columns !!!!!
How STUPID can they think the people are to believe that crap ??!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 14:22:52 |Display all floors
petera Post time: 2012-1-25 11:18
Faggot ?

" I've never been married."

Why do you ask....simply because I've never been married? You know I had a long term gf in China....that should answer your question, not that it's any of your business, besides, you're the one with the oibssession of inserting things into males anal cavities if your posts are anything to go by!
As I said folks, if you ever meet peter, make sure you're sitting with your back to the wall. Access denied!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-1-25 16:09:58 |Display all floors
This post was edited by laowaipengyou at 2012-1-25 10:12
exportedkiwi Post time: 2012-1-25 02:52
Really, the sheep jok ...

Hey exportedkiwi, ...staying on the 'main' subject for a little while.... I'm betting you don't know how to answer this one...
How does a man develop an erectil problem ...  ?? Aahhh...?? (a)

Answer: ... by adding an 'a' at the end of his diickk .... eehhh, no, not his diickk .... I meant, his nick..!!

Now, if you don't believe me .... there's two things you can do

1 - ask around
2 - change your nick to exportedkiwia

(wink)

If we all think alike .... then, nobody is thinking

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2012-1-25 16:11:44 |Display all floors
What's 9/11?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.