Views: 2167|Replies: 7

Obama is desparate. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-4 17:30:59 |Display all floors
My request to President Obama should be updated: WE NEED TO SEE VIDEO EVIDENCE OF OSAMA BIN LADEN’S BODY. That and other evidence, DNA for a start, might quell the suspicions of those of us who have a sneaky, uncomfortable feeling that this announcement is little more than an electioneering tactic by President Obama. His out of jail (Afghanistan) card?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 18:05:41 |Display all floors
I don't think they should show the video or pictures.

That's just morbid.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 18:19:04 |Display all floors

Birth Certificate

This is a characteristically crooked way of diverting attention from the Fukushima apocalypse,the brutal
assault on Libya,the brutal occupation of Palestine,Iraq and Afghanistan and the Ohbummer birth
certificate controversy.9/11 is as we all know an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 18:33:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-5-4 18:05
I don't think they should show the video or pictures.

That's just morbid.

We've all seen stuff like that by now, we're de-sensiised to it so lets have some proof please.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 18:52:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Scott_Joplyn at 2011-5-4 18:33

We've all seen stuff like that by now, we're de-sensiised to it so lets have some proof please.

Proof should be offered to interested heads of state - at least in terms of video/ photographic evidence.  Its just not right to plaster pictures of someone dead, especially after being shot in the head.  Can you imagine what will be done with those photos if you give people the chance?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 19:05:10 |Display all floors
His family were witness to the murder.  They are being held by pakistan police.  So if there are any real doubts about what happened, I'm sure they have told what they know to the police.  Find out from them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 19:05:43 |Display all floors

Orwellian

Orwell and Arthur Koestler often describe the Soviet method of execution - a bullet in the back of the head.
Was the Patsy executed in this fashion according to the shamelesslly fabricated OBL story ? The NWO has
no use for the truth.Remember Stalin's airbrushed photographs ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.