Author: cjamesyee

Premier Wen Jiabao singing folk song during visit Universitas Al Azhar Indonesia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-3 16:48:42 |Display all floors

Cheap Birkenstock Sandals

Love Premier Wen Jiabao!!!!!
Cheap Birkenstock Sandals

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-3 18:32:36 |Display all floors
610x2.jpg
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 06:54:55 |Display all floors

Chinese Prime Minister Learned of al-Quran

Not only discuss business cooperation between China and Indonesia, but the Prime Minister of China, Wen Jiabao also expressed his experience in terms of studying Islam and the Koran.

Chinese Prime Minister, Wen Jiabao, was impressed with Islam, one of whose teachings uphold peace and mutual respect. Indonesia as a country with a Muslim majority, said Wen, is an example where the tolerance is established.

On his visit to al-Azhar University in Jakarta, Friday, April 29, 2011, Wen said that he had read the Koran. The contents of Scripture, he said, teaches peace and harmony among human beings live.  

“I’ve read the Koran, the teachings in it tells us that the world needs peace, harmony and harmony,” said Wen, who spoke in Mandarin and then translated into Indonesian.  

Wen said that in China there are about 20 million Muslim population. Indonesia as the country’s largest Islamic faiths, said Wei, making her not feel foreign.  

“Coming to Indonesia, particularly the al-Azhar, I was already back home,” he said.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-10 18:37:45 |Display all floors
The premier said youth in China and Indonesia was the foundation and future of the bilateral friendship and he encouraged the Indonesian students to visit China so that they could see for themselves the real China.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 07:01:20 |Display all floors
On his visit to al-Azhar University in Jakarta, Friday, April 29, 2011, Wen said that he had read the Koran. The contents of Scripture, he said, teaches peace and harmony among human beings live.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-14 20:09:27 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cjamesyee's post

What is he singing?

Praise Allah!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-17 07:15:59 |Display all floors
"I had come to know this country when I was very young and could hum the tune of such famous Indonesian folk songs as Buteh and Ayo Mama," Wen told Indonesian reporters ahead of his Southeast Asian tour.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.