Author: expatter

British lavish royal wedding ............... $9.6 billion + ... [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-30 20:30:07 |Display all floors

So far 55 arrest have been stated in the British Press .......

Including:

Police arrested 10 people at Charing Cross railway station after they were found to be carrying anti-royalist placards.

A lawyer representing some of those held said that police had abused their power by using security concerns as a pretext to block protests that could embarrass the royal family.

“They are just not playing by the legal rules. The policing is more to do with protecting the pageantry of this occasion … and that is not their role,” said Mike Schwarz, a criminal lawyer at law firm Bindmans.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-1 05:24:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-4-28 22:01

The Establishment must be having a laugh at how dumb their subjects are ..........  

Hmmm.. so how dumb are you?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-5-1 22:51:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by dragonlover at 2011-5-1 05:24
Hmmm.. so how dumb are you?
  ............................................................................................

What obviously not as dumb as you ..............   

Remember ...........

I am the one highlighting and laughing at the fact  ...........  

Not you ..................   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-1 23:23:03 |Display all floors

Three posts and all about me ........

Why I am soooooo flattered  ............

And whilst I appreciate this, then you as an advocate and promoter of HR and PC, you should surely see that I have the right to express my opinion in a forum about this topic .............

I mean ........

In theory you could make a counter argument about why it is not a waste of money, etc, etc, about the real topic  ........

Get my drift .........  ?

Oooooh ........  !!

Or is it that you dislike my opinion on this topic because it attacks royalty, aka the Queen   .......  ?

And is that because you always have a fantasy of yourself as a bit of a surrogate 'Queen' and have stepped in to defend your role model .........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 00:02:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-1 23:52
And has anyone remarked on the beauty of English aristocrat women? The Queen was a gorgeous woman in hertime, Lady Di became a cult beauty, and Kate is stunning.

You have a lot to be PROUD of,  ...

Come on, the queen was ordinary looking (if not a little bit ugly) even in her time, Diana was beautiful but Kate is already a withered old woman compared with her husband.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-2 00:04:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-5-1 23:40
And has anyone remarked on the beauty of English aristocrat women? The Queen was a gorgeous woman in hertime, Lady Di became a cult beauty, and Kate is stunning.
You have a lot to be PROUD of,  ...
   ..........................................................................................................

Well my forum adversary .................

Beauty as far as I am concerned is not in just looks, and I am not like some dazzled and left in a state of omphaloskepsis by the headlamps of a car on a dark night  ..........

I actually physically bumped into Diana and in my thinking she was quite ordinary, but I digress .............

I have no time for a family that has rutted its way around the society it is in .........

One of the Queen's sons is reputed not to be hers and physiognomy would back this up and the subject is sub-judiciary in the UK .............  Yes ......... they have the same in China  .............   

Harry is not Charles son and again this is apparent by the same method and you only have to look at Major Hewitt to know it is almost guaranteed true .........

Add to that Margaret's affairs, and the dreadful Fergie, Prince Philip, the Queen Mum and the others and you have a picture of a pack of comedic 'p1ss takers' .........

No, no ...........

Please do not ask me to look at the pomp, surreal beauty and get taken in by just the glitter ...............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-4 01:03:25 |Display all floors

Prince Philip on London gridlock ............

"They should ban all tourists to London ............. "

But actually not so funny ........

He gets his State hand-out whether they go to London or not ...............     

"Let them eat cake  ................."      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.