Author: BingDing69

China should let tibe-tans immigrate out of country. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-4 13:53:29 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-26 08:17
Teabeddans don't fel at home in their own realm under the massive Han overpresence.

I'm sure they'll feel very at home in Langley, Virginia. Home away from home.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-5 09:11:28 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-6 04:48:16 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-6 05:03:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by BingDing69 at 2011-5-4 17:11
lets do it

Sorry Bing. I'm not keen about the idea. Yes, "we don't like 'the stupid one's (Free-Tidbitors that is)". This type the America is more than welcome to take off of a our hand.  Call it a panda-like gesture of friendship between America and China. But you must remember:

Plenty of our Sichuan compatriots are of  Tibetan-Han mix and this group is very very Chinese, more so than you and I can ever be. This group are China's treasures and  this group we (as in China/Chinese) will never discriminate against but instead valued as our own and that they are.

It is the dumb and illiterates one's who are inspired by the psychological impact of what are "Free-Tidbit radicalism", a group backed and support by America and a group whose feudalism or whose desire to remain in their feudalistic ways instead of progressing with modern times that America can have -- the garbage's of Chinese society so to speak.
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Glod Medal

Post time 2011-5-6 07:50:42 |Display all floors

I don't know there must 8 million Tbet-tans in Shanghjai

Never Let Anyone Outside The Family Know What You're Thinking.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-6 12:35:54 |Display all floors

i argee with you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-7 04:20:46 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.