Author: cjamesyee

Does God Exist?   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-6-13 19:17:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-6-12 16:17
An interesting topic of discussion, notwithstanding the usual dirt thrown by "Mr. Aziz".

HE IS LOOSER.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-13 19:34:38 |Display all floors

We never wanted to be a winner in our life.We are non paidup and non jihadi.

Use magic tools Report

Medal of honor July's Best Contributor 2012 August's Best Contributor 2012

Post time 2011-6-13 19:36:29 |Display all floors

A converter always are greedy and run under master of camel

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-13 19:47:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wowzers at 2011-6-13 00:32

But my local Catholic church priest said Chistians make best cock suckers.
Why is that?

Does the Jeesus gospel pull this out clearly?

[ Last edited by Taro_Katashi at 2011-6-13 08:52 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-13 19:51:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-13 00:54
Max Planck, German Physicist, founded Quantum Theory. Simply put this theory gave a tool for understanding atomic level activity and the influence of surrounding fields. Some claim this theory is w ...

Yeah, but I bet you sh!t about this subject!   

Come to Osaka, I will fill you in.
Don't bother to bring Anglo condoms, Japanese ones are better.
I have plenty to fit your white bum.   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-13 19:55:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by aziz at 2011-6-13 00:00
A Modern View
Carl Sagan, “The People’s Astronomer," made many interesting statements about God. “The idea that God is an oversized white male with a flowing beard, who sits in the sky and ...

LOVE Carl Sagan.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-6-13 20:04:17 |Display all floors

Dr. Kari Ann Owen, Ph.D.

A salaam aleikum, beloved family.
"There is no god but Allah, and Muhammed is his messenger."

These are the words of the Shahadah oath, I believe.
The Creator is known by many names. His wisdom is always recognizable, and his presence made manifest in the love, tolerance and compassion present in our community.

His profound ability to guide us from a war-like individualism so rampant in American society to a belief in the glory and dignity of the Creator's human family, and our obligations to and membership within that family. This describes the maturation of a spiritual personality, and perhaps the most desirable maturation of the psychological self, also.

My road to Shahadah began when an admired director, Tony Richardson, died of AIDS. Mr. Richardson was already a brilliant and internationally recognized professional when I almost met him backstage at the play Luther at age 14.

Playwrighting for me has always been a way of finding degrees of spiritual and emotional reconciliation both within myself and between myself and a world I found rather brutal due to childhood circumstances. Instead of fighting with the world, I let my conflicts fight it out in my plays. Amazingly, some of us have even grown up together!

So as I began accumulating stage credits (productions and staged readings), beginning at age 17, I always retained the hope that I would someday fulfill my childhood dream of studying and working with Mr. Richardson. When he followed his homosexuality to America (from England) and a promiscuous community, AIDS killed him, and with him went another portion of my sense of belonging to and within American society.

I began to look outside American and Western society to Islamic culture for moral guidance.
余优素福

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.