Views: 3908|Replies: 7

In order for China to achieve peace [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-19 18:35:26 |Display all floors
China already has 2 times the real GDP of America and 3 times the real industrial production ( the manufacturing output ) of America.

By 2016,   China should have nearly 3 times the real GDP of America and 5 times the real industrial production of America.

The best way to achieve peace is for China to devote and allocate the same proportion of the Chinese GDP to military spending as in America.

It is time for the weak and corrupt Chinese leaders to start increasing the Chinese military budget.

Therefore,  China should immediately triple real military spending to 4.5% of the GDP,  like in America.

If China spend 4.5% of the real Chinese GDP on the military now,  the Chinese military would be 2 times bigger and 2 times more powerful than the US military today.

By 2016,  the Chinese military would have become 3 times bigger and 3 times more powerful than the American military.

Since balance of power political theory dictates that there can only be military rivalry between two countries of approximately equal power,   and that there cannot be any military rivalry between a smaller country and a bigger country,  in other words,  there could never be any military rivalry between China and America if China was already 3 times bigger and 3 times more powerful than America,   the world would be at peace.

The world would simply acquiesce quietly to Chinese domination of the world.

World peace and prosperity would be on hand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 10:00:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 18:35
China already has 2 times the real GDP of America and 3 times the real industrial production ( the manufacturing output ) of America.

By 2016,   China should have nearly 3 times the real GDP of  ...

Brilliant analysis!

It is time for China to start a real military buildup.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 22:56:18 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 14:28:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chico1337 at 2011-4-23 22:56
Chinese domination of the world? Don't make me laugh.  

A country that is ruled by a Single Party worried about staying in power at home does not have the will to lead globally.

The simple  ...

I do agree that the current Chinese leaders are very weak and corrupt.

However,   China will soon have 5 times the industrial and financial power of the US.

China will soon have 5 times the military power of the US.

How could China be a mere regional power,   if China is 5 times more powerful than the US?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 14:37:00 |Display all floors
Originally posted by chico1337 at 2011-4-23 22:56
Chinese domination of the world? Don't make me laugh.  

A country that is ruled by a Single Party worried about staying in power at home does not have the will to lead globally.

The simple  ...

By the way,  Tai wan deserves to be independent,   because Tai wan is half Japanese and half Chinese.

When all the countries of East Asia unite and create the East Asia Union,  similar to the European Union,   I believe that the federal capital of the East Asia Union should be located in Tai pei,   since Tai wan is half Japanese,  half Chinese,   both Japan and China should be happy to choose Tai pei as the new capital of the East Asia Union.

I am sure that the Koreans do not mind choosing Tai pei as the new capital of the East Asia Union.

I mean,  just look at Brussels,   which is half French and half Dutch.   Brussels was chosen as the capital of the European Union,

It would be good for Tai pei to be chosen as the new capital of the future East Asian Union!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-26 11:22:38 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-26 13:03:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by therealtruth at 2011-4-24 14:28

I do agree that the current Chinese leaders are very weak and corrupt.

However,   China will soon have 5 times the industrial and financial power of the US.

China will soon have 5 tim ...

Learn from world history.   Massive corruption and lack of moral integrity among leaders and the populace is a destroyer of power.    China's going down the same path.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.