Author: khonchin

Why are Anglo Amerikan people so incredibly racist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-20 20:46:16 |Display all floors

Reply #11 Jesus H. Christ's post

hahahahaha!

What are you a special racist turd so full of love and understanding?

Why so many screen-names, deceitful coward?
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 20:46:42 |Display all floors
How much did your daddy pay to buy your mommy?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 20:47:50 |Display all floors
Is it any wonder that you are so full of hate, deceit and ignorance? There has never been any real love in your life, loser!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 20:48:38 |Display all floors
Your blackened soul is reflected in all your ugliness, did you know?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-21 06:08:07 |Display all floors

Reply #16 mechanic's post

Why don't you crawl back under your camel dung pile with the little boy you purchased?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 18:21:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 12:13
Honestly,  I really need some help.

I am just so frustrated and so disillusioned.   I simply do not understand why the white Anglo Amerikan people are so racist.

Why?  

I don't understand. ...

Good grief....
So for no other reason than your own paranoid perception you accuse a whole "race" of people as racist because thats how you feel...? is this even based on any response you have recieved in England or the US or even in the Netherlands (where you would feel just peachy)? Oh whislt we are at it, accusing practically every white person in the US and England of being racist is..well racist.

And by the way... England and America are different countries with different cultures. People in England are politely referred to as English (or possibly British), people in America normally as Americans. Anglo Americans are neither a single race or a single nation and the term lacks any meaning.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 07:47:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 12:13
Honestly,  I really need some help.

I am just so frustrated and so disillusioned.   I simply do not understand why the white Anglo Amerikan people are so racist.

Why?  

I don't understand. ...

It does not matter if the white Dutch,  Serbian, French,  German,  Russian,  Spanish ,  Greek and all the other non-Anglo white people were not racist towards Chinese people in the past.

Nowadays,  all those white non-Anglo countries have been brainwashed by the white Anglo media propaganda  to look down on China and to hate Chinese people,  so,  what do you plan to do about it?

I suppose the answer is for China to start a counter- propaganda campaign among all the white non-Anglo countries such as the Netherlands, Serbia, France, Germany, Russia,  Spain,  Greece, and all the other white non-Anglo countries,  in order to re-brainwash those white non-Anglo countries for them to believe that China is a great friendly country and that Chinese people are superior, smart, honest,  intelligent and handsome.

We have to fight the racist white Anglo propaganda against China and the Chinese people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.