Views: 4849|Replies: 13

Why are Anglo Amerikan people so incredibly racist? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-19 12:13:45 |Display all floors
Honestly,  I really need some help.

I am just so frustrated and so disillusioned.   I simply do not understand why the white Anglo Amerikan people are so racist.

Why?  

I don't understand.

Please,  someone tell me why the white Anglo Amerikans are so racist,  and hate us Chinese people so much?

I mean,  it is not that I do not understand the English language or  English culture and history.   I guess very few  white Anglo Amerikan people would have such good a knowledge of the English language as I do.

I can speak over 15 European languages,  and I can go to the Netherlands and I can speak Dutch  ( Ik hou van nederlands,  seneca ) with the white Dutch people,  and the white Dutch people would treat me like an equal,  like a real man,  or I can go to Serbia,  and I can speak Serbian  ( Kako ste,  Jefenix )  with the white Serbian people,  and the white Serbian people would treat me as an equal,  as a real man,  but if I were to speak English with the white Anglo Amerikan people in England,  New Zealand,  Australia,  I would feel straight away that the white Anglo Amerikan people look down on Chinese people as inferior second class people with a small pen.is! ( unless I were speaking English on the phone,  then,  the white Anglo Amerikan peoplewould think that I was another white Anglo speaking on the phone )

Why,  tell me why,  are the white Anglo Amerikan people so racist?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 12:25:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anonymous.cd at 2011-4-19 12:18
>further implying your language samples didn't read like internet translations,
and that you got the ethnecities of mentioned posters right.

The problem is that most Chinese people can only speak English.

Most Chinese people have been brainwashed to learn to speak English and to believe all the Anglo media propaganda lies that white Anglo people are superior and that Chinese people should respect and worship the white Anglo people.

Most Chinese people are used to being treated as inferior second class by the white Anglo Amerikan people.

Do Chinese people realize that white Anglo people are not superior to Chinese people?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 23:21:34 |Display all floors
Because in their viewpoint, they rule the world.   Simple like that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 23:30:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 12:13
Honestly,  I really need some help.

I am just so frustrated and so disillusioned.   I simply do not understand why the white Anglo Amerikan people are so racist.

Why?  

I don't understand. ...

I don't think you've ever been to america.

Tell me what have been your personal experiences to come up with this conclusion?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 02:18:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 12:25

The problem is that most Chinese people can only speak English.

Most Chinese people have been brainwashed to learn to speak English and to believe all the Anglo media propaganda lies tha ...

I don't know a single Chinese person who believes this. Ergo, I don't believe that you are really Chinese.

I also don't know how you can go on about 'Anglo-American' racism when you are clearly a racist yourself.

Finally, I'm pretty sure America will have an ethnically Asian president long before China will have a white (or even a Uyghur) one. Just sayin'

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 18:17:38 |Display all floors

Reply #1 khonchin's post

BS!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 19:50:12 |Display all floors
Let me tell you of white people in general, they even hate themselves for instance look at Treblinka,Auschwitz and Buchenwald, that is self hate right there, so if you are perplexed of any whites not liking you THEY EVEN HATE THEMSELVES. Timothy Meigh, those KKK guys dressed up like pastry tubes or like Arabic women, they hate Catholics, some Europeans, and your conservatives which are all white and extra crispy, for years hated Russians whom are the whitest of whites and couldn't wait to kill a commie for christ. They hate liberals they hate conservatives it goes on and on.That is self hate.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.