Author: khonchin

Most white people around the world are not racist [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-19 19:21:33 |Display all floors
They won't say it out loud. But what they do just proves the other way. Some times it's only some little hint. You can't catch it, but you will feel it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 19:26:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ztztzt8888 at 2011-4-19 19:21
They won't say it out loud. But what they do just proves the other way. Some times it's only some little hint. You can't catch it, but you will feel it.

Explain.  And where are you talking about?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 19:27:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-19 19:04

All lies.  I don't even know why to post these lies?

For someone who claims to have been born in America,  your command of English is very poor.

Native English speakers would never say " all lies ",  that is a strange way of speaking.

You seem to be writing like a non- native English speaker,  you may possibly even be Chinese.  I mean,  Chinese people would speak broken English like that,  saying " all lies ".

And native English speakers would never write "   don't even know why to post these lies ",  that is not proper correct English.

So,  you were not born in America.

Are you really Serbian-born,  or are you actually a Chinese-born turncoat who betrayed China in order to work for the Americans?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 19:31:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 19:27

For someone who claims to have been born in America,  your command of English is very poor.

Native English speakers would never say " all lies ",  that is a strange way of speaki ...

You may be learning proper english, but no one speak proper english in the US - not really.  We use a lot of expressions and slang.

No one says 'all lies'?  Are you kidding me?  It's a common expression to say 'Lies!  All Lies!'

I was born in america in the midwest.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 19:37:34 |Display all floors

Just stupid

Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 19:27

Native English speakers would never say " all lies ",  that is a strange way of speaki ...

The fiend is just stupid.She can barely speak one language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 11:29:11 |Display all floors
ive met alot of people, and it would appear that a larger % of white racists exist than black racists, native american racists, arab racists, or Chinese racists. not surprisingly, most of the Chinese racists exist in hong kong, japan, and taiwan.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 12:08:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 19-4-2011 11:27

I think an English speaker would say "All lies".

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.