Views: 3253|Replies: 6

The friendship between Denmark and China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 14:00:39 |Display all floors
Here is a beautiful video showing the real fascination white Danish people have for China and Chinese people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDxO661HfQ4&feature=related

The white Danish people have always treated Chinese people as equals.

The white Danish people are not racist like the white Anglo Americkan people.

Only the white Anglo Americkan people are treating Chinese people like inferior second class people.

The Chinese people will always love Denmark.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 13:25:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-19 10:05
Khonchin aka Chinpatriot: You know absolutely nothing about Denmark, or the E.U. as a whole.
Go take your Prozac now!

What about going on a trip to Denmark with me,    and I will show you that the young white Danish girls find young handsome Chinese man who speak Danish like me,  simply irresistible.

We could go out on a Thursday night in Copenhagen,  and check the young white Danish girls ( or rather,  let the young white Danish girls check us,  because the young white Danish girls will be sure to check out a young handsome Chinese man like me ).   

The young white Danish girls are not shy and reserved like the white Swedish girls,  when I was in Denmark,  I was used to the young white Danish girls staring at me open-mouthed with lust for my hot body in their eyes.

It was kind of amazing how the young white Danish girls seem to lose control of their senses whenever they see a hot handsome looking Chinese man!      Actually,  I never saw anything like this in any other white  country in Europe .    Normally,  in Holland,  France or Germany,  the white Dutch, French or German girls would give me an appreciative look,  like thinking,  " what a cute Japanese boy " ( they probably thought  I was Japanese ) ,  but the young white Dutch,  French,  German girls would be too shy to stare at me and lust openly for my hot body the way the young  white Danish girls did in Denmark.

I guess that Danish people are definitely not shy!

Although,   young white Spanish girls are not shy either!     I did see a lot of young white Spanish girls in South America,  Guatemala,  Colombia,  Peru, even parts of Mexico,  stare at young handsome Chinese men like me,  smile at us,  approach us, and try to go out on a date with us,  with a view to getting married to a handsome Chinese man.  ( it musthave been due to the popularity of Korean movies and hot Korean actors in South America,  those young white Spanish girls must have thought that I looked like one of the hot Korean movie stars they watched on television )

I bet that I could get at least 10 young pretty white Danish girls in bed before you even find one pretty young Danish girl to go out with you,  you old ugly Dutch man.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 10:29:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-18 14:00
Here is a beautiful video showing the real fascination white Danish people have for China and Chinese people.

The w ...

I had a great time in Copenhagen.

The Danish people were really friendly.

The Danish girls were approaching me and buying drinks for me!   The Danish girls wanted to experience having sex with a Chinese man!   They are very free with their bodies.

The Danish girls were also very kind and generous to us Chinese men.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 16:11:19 |Display all floors
CHINESE ARTIST,   A I   W E I W E I , CREATES THE LITTLE MERMAID’S REPLACEMENT

Yes, Denmark has good relations to Chinese people, which includes famous Chinese artists of course.

h ttp://w ww.allvoices.c om/news/8838447-danish-artists-support-a i-w ei w ei

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 16:12:02 |Display all floors
ht tp://w ww.allvoices.c om/news/8838447-danish-artists-support-ai-weiwei

Yes, Danish people like Chinese people.

A l l   Chinese people !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 16:19:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-22 17:32
I have a hunch that our Chinpatriot khonchin factotum is a plastic imitation doused in sticky hormones that keep attracting somegirls too drunk to resist this freak show he is giving publicly.

i like his new outfit. He makes a funny transvestite, that's for sure.
(beast ex machina)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-23 08:46:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-18 14:00

The w ...

I love Denmark too.

Thanks for sharing with us your experiences with Danish girls.

Did you find the Danish girls in Copenhagen more open than the Danish girls in the small towns?   Are the Danish girls in the small towns even more friendly towards Chinese boys than the Danish girls in Copenhagen?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.