Views: 2724|Replies: 1

Danish people love China [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 13:53:18 |Display all floors
Historically,  there is the longstanding friendship between Danemark and China.

Danemark was the second Western country to ever grant full diplomatic relations to China,  after Sweden.

The white Danish people love the Chinese people.

The white Danish people always treat Chinese people as equals.

The white Danish people are not racist.

Only the white Anglo Americkan people are racist.

The white Danish girls love to go out with Chinese men and the white Danish girls love to marry Chinese men.

In Danemark,  most Chinese men living in Danemark always marry the white Danish girls.

In Danemark,  a Chinese man is treated like a real man.

IN the white Anglo Americkan countries such as England,  New Zealand, Australia,  the US,  a Chinese man is treated like an inferior second class being with a small pen.is.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 13:01:09 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-19 10:06
Chinpatriot: You are a permanent loser. How many times have you been kicked offboard here?

What,  seneca,  are you jealous because I,  a handsome Chinese man,  I have had a lot more success with theyoung white Danish girls than you,  old ugly white Dutch man!

The white Danish girls probably mistook you for a white German man,  which is why they did not like you.

Or did you try to speak some Danish when you were in Denmark?

Sorry,  I forgot,  that you cannot speak and read Danish.

You can only speak French.

I can speak Danish,  therefore,  I  am smarter and superior to you,

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.