Views: 2552|Replies: 4

Chinese men are romantic and popular in Serbia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 11:10:39 |Display all floors
Here is a video of a Chinese man who is a very popular romantic heartthrob singer who is a sex symbol among white Serbian girls.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WL6gUEtVg&feature=related

The white Serbian people are not racist like the white Anglo Amerikans people.

Only the white Anglo Amerikan people are racist.

The white Serbian people treat Chinese people as equals,  and the white Serbian girls love Chinese men.

White Serbian people do not believe that Chinese men are ugly.

Only white Anglo Amerikan people believe than Chinese men are ugly.

White Serbian people do not believe that Chinese men have small pen.ises.

Only the racist white Anglo Amerikan people believe than Chinese men have small pen.ises!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 12:45:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-19 10:17
Sorry to inform you of the truth: Most Serbian men and women think the opposite of what you opine here. Besides, Chinpatriot, you have played this silly game too many times under other usernames. Y ...

I am smarter and better than you,  seneca,   because I can speak and read the Serbian language,  and you cannot speak Serbian.

Mon pauvre type!

That is why you do not understand the mentality of the real white Serbian people who speak Serbian.

The real white Serbian people are not racist.

Only the white Anglo Amerikan people look down on us Chinese people.

You have only met those stupid white Serbian people who have been brainwashed to learn to speak English and to believe all the Anglo media propaganda lies against China and the Chinese people.

If you want to know what the real white Serbian people really think about China,  you had better learn to speak and to read the Serbian language.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 10:34:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-18 11:10
Here is a video of a Chinese man who is a very popular romantic heartthrob singer who is a sex symbol among white Serbian girls.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64WL6gUEtVg&feature=relat ...

I can see that Serbian girls love the Chinese men.

Chinese men are romantic sex symbols in Serbia.

I wish that I could go to live in Serbia and marry a beautiful Serbian girl.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 11:23:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-19 12:45

I am smarter and better than you,  seneca,   because I can speak and read the Serbian language,  and you cannot speak Serbian.

Mon pauvre type!

That is why you do not understand the m ...

why is it that these online cia agents (seneca) always become the spokesmen for the world?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 15:09:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by SPECIALED at 2011-4-24 11:23

why is it that these online cia agents (seneca) always become the spokesmen for the world?

He should be kicked out of China.

They should revoke his Chinese visa.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.