Author: khonchin

China loves Serbia [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-18 10:18:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-17 19:04

Complete BS.

I don't even believe in your 'love'.

Just what do you know about serbia?

I had a white Serbian girlfriend,  and my cousin is married to a white Serbian girl.

I love the Serbian language,  and singing Serbian songs,  and eating Serbian cooking.   

I admire greatly the courage and the tenacity of the proud Serbian people.

I cannot resist the friendly smiles and the laughter and the jokes of  my white Serbian friends.

And I certainly know enough about Serbia to know that you are a disgrace and a  traitor to the Serbian nation.

You have sold out to the evil Anglo Amerikans who bombed and killed indiscriminately the innocent Serbian people.

The fact is,  you would be too scared to go back to Serbia,  because most Serbian people would spit in your face and tell you what a   shameful traitor you are to the Serbian race.

Although I am Chinese,  I am proud to admit that I love Serbia and the Serbian nation more than you do.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 10:28:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-17 22:44

Thats what I figured.  You only 'love' them as they were on the opposite end of the US.

Again....what do you know about serbia?  Just what do you 'love' about them?

What part of their cul ...

Of course,  I love Serbian festivals and traditions,  just ask my white Serbian girlfriend.

My white Serbian friends tell me that they think that you are a traitor to the Serbian nation.

You have sold out to the white Anglo Amerikans and you have betrayed Serbia.

Just like all those stupid Chinese girls in Shanghai betrayed China to go and sleep with white Anglo Amerikan men and marry white Anglos for a foreign passport.

You have been brainwashed to learn to speak English and to worship the white Anglo Amerikans.

Don't ever call yourself a Serbian woman anymore,  you would disgrace the Serbian race.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 10:39:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-4-17 22:36
Some say that the bombing of the Chinese Embassy in Serbia 16 years ago was a deliberate attempt to draw China into a war it couldn't win at that time.

Don't be stupid.

Why do you always think that America is so powerful that it would want to start a war with China?

America did not want to start a war with China because America was not,  and is not  powerful enough to fight a war against China.

Therefore,  the American president Clinton had to apologize on television to the Chinese nation in order to prevent a war from starting,  because America was not strong enough to fight a war against China.

Why do you always think that America is so powerful?

Actually,  the reason why the Amerikans bombed the Chinese embassy was because the Chinese embassy was helping the Serbian army with intelligence and communications.

China will always help Serbia.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-18 18:10:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-18 10:28

Of course,  I love Serbian festivals and traditions,  just ask my white Serbian girlfriend.

My white Serbian friends tell me that they think that you are a traitor to the Serbian nation.

How have I betrayed serbia?  I am american.  I was born here.  I opposed the war every step of the way.

And I don't believe all the 'betrayal' crap either.  Here in my neighborhood is a small serbian community.  They worked hard to bring as many people over from serbia during and after the wars.  The refugees were glad to be here.  

But I will give you credit for at least being able to answer my questions.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-19 13:37:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-19 10:03
Khonchin is Chinpatriot in new feathers. Since his mind is incorrigibly old, the CD mods should take a charitable course of action and find a mental sanatorium to permanently park this troubling ch ...

I don't have the time to devote my attention to this forum.

Once a year is probably enough for me.

How do you find the time to post in this forum?

Is someone paying you to write in this forum?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2013-5-3 09:19:40 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2011-4-17 19:04
Complete BS.

I don't even believe in your 'love'.

i am Serbian,and i have a lot of Chinese friends here,khonchin say truth,whay you know about Serbia,why are you here?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.