Views: 4786|Replies: 12

China loves Serbia [Copy link] 中文

Rank: 4

Post time 2011-4-17 14:15:04 |Display all floors
Here is a beautiful Serbian song which is sung by Chinese people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57Cy06Gul8

Chinese people love Serbia and Serbian people,  because Serbian people are not racist like white Anglo Amerikans.

Serbian people treat Chinese people as equals.

In Serbia,  a Chinese man who speaks Serbian is treated like a real man,

In Amerika,  a Chinese man who speaks English is treated like a second class inferior,  with a small pen. is,   to be laughed at,  not a real man.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-4-17 19:04:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by khonchin at 2011-4-17 14:15
Here is a beautiful Serbian song which is sung by Chinese people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z57Cy06Gul8

Chinese people love Serbia and Serbian people,  because Serbian people  ...


Complete BS.

I don't even believe in your 'love'.

Just what do you know about serbia?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-4-17 22:33:31 |Display all floors
NATO bombed Serbia for 2 months, and only won because Yeltsin stabbed Serbia in the back.

Situation slightly different now- the U.S. backed off supporting Georgia in its war 2008 4day war with Russia.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-4-17 22:36:43 |Display all floors
Some say that the bombing of the Chinese Embassy in Serbia 16 years ago was a deliberate attempt to draw China into a war it couldn't win at that time.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-4-17 22:44:23 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-4-17 22:33
NATO bombed Serbia for 2 months, and only won because Yeltsin stabbed Serbia in the back.

Situation slightly different now- the U.S. backed off supporting Georgia in its war 2008 4day war with R ...


Thats what I figured.  You only 'love' them as they were on the opposite end of the US.

Again....what do you know about serbia?  Just what do you 'love' about them?

What part of their culture do you find interesting?  Festivals?  Traditions?

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 8Rank: 8

Post time 2011-4-17 22:51:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-17 22:44


Thats what I figured.  You only 'love' them as they were on the opposite end of the US.

Again....what do you know about serbia?  Just what do you 'love' about them?

What part of their cul ...


The feeling's mutual.

Serbs are quite fond of China as well- no problems there for you stinking yank war mongers to stoke.

Use magic tools Report

Rank: 5Rank: 5

Post time 2011-4-18 02:54:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by baofeng at 2011-4-17 22:51


The feeling's mutual.

Serbs are quite fond of China as well- no problems there for you stinking yank war mongers to stoke.


I'm just saying...if there is all this 'love' - there should be one thing you could point to about serbian people that you 'love'.
Being on the wrong side of NATO doesn't count.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.