Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-20 19:07:56 |Display all floors

comparison

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-22 09:09:34 |Display all floors

take care about yourself

I hate someone always say I love my country my culture my people.Do you konw , Our nation's culture has been discarded by next generation
who love rock music,Korea TV and some mess-up,They don't like KongFu,Chinese opera,handwriting,etc.We are plunging a pretty bad circumstance and we lost our nation's spirit,Despite we could see lots of acts in our CCTV,but you konw our young man don't want to see it ,they want to see money worship  and searching exciting thing,That's our pain,we don't inherit our ancestor's treasures.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 19:40:17 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-4-22 13:44

Sorry, I do not see eye to eye wi8th you in this.

To maike a people a 'minority' they have to be surrounded by a majority. FOr this to happen there needs to be an invasion or some other for ...

And sometimes the minority is the invader.  The roma came to europe from india.  And with immigration, it creates many more minorities.

Either case, multiculturalism doesn't work.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 19:54:01 |Display all floors
2 reported killed in China m onastery raid
Published: April 23, 2011 at 1:19 PM

ABA, China, April 23 (UPI) -- Police killed two people in a raid on a Teabetan B uddhist m onastery in western China, a ctivists said Saturday.

The International Campaign for Teabet told the BBC the victims were two men trying to keep Chinese p olice from arresting m onks at the   K i r t i  m onastery in  A b a ,
S i c h u a n , Thursday night.

More than 300 m onks were a rrested in the c rackd own, which followed the self-im molation of a monk in March.

As the monks were being taken away, the p olice beat supporters who had been keeping a v igil outside the m onastery, killing two of them, said the ICT, citing exile groups in touch with local residents.

"People had their arms and legs broken, one old woman had her leg broken in three places, and cloth was stuffed in their mouths to stifle their screams," an e xiled   K i r t i
  m onk said.

The BBC could not independently confirm the account.

Aba has been on edge since Teabetans across western China r evolted three years ago, and foreign travelers have been barred from the area,  R TH K  in Hong Kong reports.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 19:54:32 |Display all floors
Religious freedom ?
Obviously not only C hristians are targeted in China.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-24 20:02:36 |Display all floors
Reports of 2 Teabetans K i l l e d  by Chinese O fficers

BEIJING -

A Teabet      a d v o c a c y      group based outside China said in a r eport released Friday that two Teabetans were   k i l l e d   Thursday night by Chinese p aram ilitary o fficers who were r aiding a m onastery in  S ichuan Province to d etain r ebellious m onks.

Full story here to read:

htt p://w ww.nytimes.com/2011/04/24/world/asia/24t ibet.h tml

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.