Author: jinseng

A Critical Assessment of Bruce Lee’s Contribution to Chinese Martial Art   [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2012-4-2 23:24:10 |Display all floors
Ques Post time: 2012-4-2 23:20
Bruce Lee is the best and i donot believe he is not good for china in the time 70s he put china on t ...

Maybe the thinking is, if he was loved so much by the west, than he can't be good for china???

Behold the turtle. He makes progress only when he sticks his neck out.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 23:26:59 |Display all floors
Bruce Lee is the best and i donot believe he is not good for china in the time 70s he put china on t ...

His influence keeps going in the US in regards to martial arts.

My son is a black belt in Shaolin Tiger Kung Fu because he was raised watching his movies.

These schools teach respect for China.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-2 23:34:15 |Display all floors
JFenix Post time: 2012-4-2 23:26
His influence keeps going in the US in regards to martial arts.

My son is a black belt in Shaolin ...

This postman it have been told he just want to make others to have anger. Bruce Lee is legend and known round the world. I donut think the postman know by anyone

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-3 00:17:48 |Display all floors

Bruce Lee is an icon and you are right his influence is still with us. He did put China on the map and more importantly his attitude and belief in China show up in films such as IP Man, of whom the main character was one of his original Masters. The Chinese people have derived a direct benefit from his influence in that it is helping to spread Chinese culture and the ideals which are very much part of China.

The sum of Bruce Lee is far more than the original poster could possibly understand and who is so obviously driven by an insecurity of an almost of a psychotic nature.  

Sad Singaporean person.  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-3 00:30:31 |Display all floors
He was the perfect hero in america.

White americans loved him and wanted to be like him.

Black americans saw for the first time a non-white hero, so they loved him too.

He was able to unite all ethnic groups here which is not an easy task.

-  James Bryant Conant

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-3 00:37:22 |Display all floors
Definitively.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2012-4-3 03:41:28 |Display all floors
meeko124 Post time: 2012-4-2 22:44
you bloody singapore bastard, u be careful someone wack you in the back of your head with a baseball ...

Hey, this senile old fart don't speak for anyone ok? This Lau Guan Kim is senile liao, his views not represent any Singaporeans.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.