Author: humanlife

Expert feels killers' pain [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-17 20:02:32 |Display all floors

my opinion:

3. Either little of death penalty or zero dealth penalty would take place in a relative harmonious and peaceful society. It's one of Chinese objectives in future.

But now, a large amount of Chinese tend to raise the death penality as mentioned the deteriorated widespread corruption and food safety.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 20:03:42 |Display all floors

my opinion:

4. "Supposed I knocked you down, If you dare to record my car number, I will stab you too, I'll stab you to the death too." Said one university female classmate of the criminal suspect, Yao Jiaxin.

Sth wrong with Chinese spiritual possessing in the present society, educations, personal characters, moral guidelines. Many Chinese only care about the power, not care about justice and fairness any more. They view other Chinese, especially the unprivileged Chinese as animals, as slaves. Like memebers in this forum, they view the Western actions in Iraq and Lybia only by benefits robbing, nothing esle.
I agree with the opinions in the following link
h ttp://news.ifeng.com/society/special/yaojiaxin/content-0/detail_2011_04/05/5557030_0.shtml

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 20:19:33 |Display all floors

5. Chinese censoring system blocked the google search about the government official in police and armry police department, or so called criminal psychologists, Li Meijin. So I can only get the above opinions based on the materials from Baidu search results. And it also raised my doubt again, Would the politicans go on manipulating the information for defending their own children again?

another reference:
h ttp://news.qq.com/a/20110414/000126.htm

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 20:21:15 |Display all floors
I just double checked..
Maybe the case I cited is not true.
But the phenomena do exist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.