Author: humanlife

Expert feels killers' pain [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-14 22:48:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anonymous.cd at 2011-4-14 22:45

some of those entering and of course ending up in dead end positions,
are getting on retardness levels, almost matching up to Liuyedao's.

Why not get lost together with your ghosts LC.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-14 22:56:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by anonymous.cd at 2011-4-14 22:54

implying anonymous.cd wasn't an own technical account by chinadaily.
implying there were any ghosts you are speaking of.
wimplying, ......who are you anyway, why you address me in a manner pr ...

LC you are also qualified to enter the German foreign ministry. Congratulations.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-14 22:57:30 |Display all floors
Someone follows the posts.  He/she would focus the topic and write down his opinions.

Someone follows the posters. He/she would focus the compliments on the posts from friend group and the attack on the posts from enemy group.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-16 18:07:54 |Display all floors

stabbing the victim eight times is a mechanical repetition of hitting keys

Li Meijin could know when she should do what she had said as one of top criminal psychologist.if at that time Yao Jiaxin had been sentenced and taken into prison,i would have preferred you than your case study. obviously not,Madam Li is ugly in her mind to attempt to influence the trial.
it's unbeleivable Madam has  studied the criminal mind for almost three decades and then vented her stupid coclusion on this case. the criminal psychologist, me too,make sure that Yao Jiaxin only is the top game boy for Grand Theft Auto, and his behavior of stabbing the victim eight times could have been a mechanical repetition of him hitting the computer keys.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 18:31:40 |Display all floors
they didnot kill the stranger, they killed their pain.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 19:55:33 |Display all floors

my opinion:

1. Many people compared this criminal accident with Ma Jaijue accident and Yang Jia accident. Definitely the verdicts of these law suits would affect Chinese a lot in the future as the Nanjing Peng Yu accident.  

Some of such verdicts have triggered huge of hates and distrusts among Chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-17 19:56:34 |Display all floors

my opinion:

2. Yao Jiaxin is a 2nd generation of high ranking government officials.
h ttp://baike.baidu.com/view/4800971.htm#sub4800971
In China, Li Meijin is first considered a government official rather than one of China's top criminal psychologists. (In rules, The number 1 basic principle of Chinese professors is holding the right political views, not professional knowledge and anything else.) Naturally, she tended to defend the children from the same police and army department system, though she try to find the defects from the present law systems, not try to break the laws. (I get this opinion through the comparison of her words in Ma Jaijue accident and this accident.)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.