Author: satsu_jin

China speaks better English than India, says study [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-12 18:04:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by mike619 at 2011-4-12 17:58
Speaking a white anglo language that one time looking down on China and poison China with opium, Chinese people please wake the F*** up and don't worship the language English.

Are you Chinese ?

Use magic tools Report

2018 Most Popular Member 2016 Most Popular Member Glod Medal 2015 Most Popular Member 2012's Best Moderator Medal of honor August's Best Contributor 2012 July's Best Contributor 2012 Gold Medal

Post time 2011-4-12 18:15:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by St_George at 2011-4-12 18:04

Are you Chinese ?

Aint there some big turds about George?

Chao Ren VFP

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 18:40:18 |Display all floors
Speaking a white anglo language that one time looking down on China and poison China with opium, Chinese people please wake the F*** up and don't worship the language English.

So they also shouldn't talk Chinese, considering the fact that some Chinese warlords controlled their fair shares of the trade (and made a lot of money...)

Learning new languages is always enriching - no matter whether the country the language is most spoken ever did something bad to your country or not.
I also don't particulary like the political system in China and I also know about negative things in Chinese history... but I still learn Chinese, because I rather look at the good aspects than the bad aspects of things. So I'd advice you to also consider the positive things about other cultures - and soon you will learn to see how you can put your knowledge about other cultures into use.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 18:55:17 |Display all floors

Reply #11 sansukong's post

I don't understand what mean 'make a monkey.'  It sound very interesting!  I know my speak English much better than India peoples because I heared an Indian people say Engils and I dont understand.  Also I very like learn English!  Please say me what 'make a monkey' mean.  Thank you!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 19:37:13 |Display all floors
Originally posted by woaichina at 2011-4-12 12:19 PM
Of course China people speak better English then India people.  Our China have more than 5000 years of culture and do most things very good.  Our education system also much gooder.  I study Chinese ...

You are very funny
Watch your thoughts, for they become words.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 19:52:06 |Display all floors
A small chunk of chinese population who can speak english has certainly got better accent than their indian counterparts. They have american or british accents unlike the south asias who have got heavy indian accent. But its true that english is spoken and understood over a larger part in India than in China. A foreigner exploring india on his own would feel easier to connect and communicate than in China. And there are reasons for this. English is the language of instruction in India and other south asian countries which its just  a subject to be learned and passed in exams in China.
However, chinese should feel proud about mandarin as it has attained and international importance and that's why there are schools in many countries teaching chinese.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-12 19:58:26 |Display all floors

Reply #19 seneca's post

If Chinese kids' English are so poor, what you and other 99,999 native (or German in your case) English teachers have been doing in China?

Another indication that English teacher Mr. Snakey is useless and he better go home.  

[ Last edited by NE_Tigress at 2011-4-12 07:59 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.