Views: 9313|Replies: 83

Understanding JFenix [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-8 20:47:17 |Display all floors

The following are death threats toward me from St_George and JFenix:

Originally posted by St_George at 2011-8-19 23:32 I'd personally shoot you. The gun is loaded.
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-8-20 00:02 I would pay to watch

Earlier writings:

It is recorded that JFenix said "they (the US Visa Bulletin) is doing a good job. Look at your hate."

The US Visa Bulletin is a racist vehicle that punishes the entire Chinese population. JFenix applaud it - which reveals his radical Christian White bigotry and racist. One would wonder why JFenix, at times, claim he loves Chinese people?

Here is why:

Understanding the approach of JFenix

The real face of Blue and JFenix is radical.

JFenix is a profound racist. JFenix has repeatedly supported the racist US Chinese Exclusion Act. He is profoundly violent and Christian. JFenix has repeatedly pledged that all Ms are disgusting and they deserve to be eliminated from the face of earth. The mindset of JFenix is a truthful reflection of the preachings of the contemporary Protestant churches in the US. The ideology of JFenix is very similar to that of Adolf Hitler. JFenix realizes it from time to time, this is why he tries all he can to spell deceptions and smoke.

If you go to check his arguments in my US Visa Bulletin thread, you realize this. JFenix has not a shred of sympathy for the Chinese people who are discriminated. JFenix has only one goal in that thread: to distract, deceive and water-down the issue. The US Visa Bulletin is a US Federal Law of discrimination that singles out the Chinese. In the racist and fearful mind of people like JFenix, such shocking fact is not a problem to be solved. JFenix has found an array of untrue excuses, from the US fear of commy, to the false data he manufactures. His goal is to protect his regime - a White Christian regime - and to ensure his own interests as the privileged group in the White Christian regime. People like JFenix grow up in churches that preach racial segregation. During his course of growing up, the race-line based mentality only become reaffirmed - obviously because JFenix will practice racism and this creates his conflicts with minorities.

I would like to invite everyone NOT to take what JFenix say seriously. What JFenix says, are obviously nothing but smoke.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-9-7 09:22 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 20:49:53 |Display all floors
The Anglos and the Jews

always make a good excuse !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 21:01:30 |Display all floors
When have I supported the chinese exclusion act?  I don't even comment on it.

I do have a problem with your thinking that the US is a free-for-all that everyone should be able to immigrate here freely.
Number one, let's be mindful that the US is stolen lands.  Why encroach the remaining indian population more?  
Number two - obviously our immigration policy is not that stringent if they let in the likes of you - someone who hates this country.
I do not want haters immigrating here and taking advantage of our system while preaching it's destruction.  I think thats pretty fair.

The US doesn't owe anyone a place here except for the native americans.  Anyone else living here should see it as a privilege and respect that.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 21:05:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-8 21:01
When have I supported the chinese exclusion act?  I don't even comment on it.

I do have a problem with your thinking that the US is a free-for-all that everyone should be able to immigrate here  ...

-
I would like to remind you the US VISA BULLETIN is PURELY race-based. It has nothing to do with people's attitude. The US Visa Bulletin screens based on one thing - race.

Also, explain when and where did I preach the "destruction" (your word) of the United States.

I think your racist hate and fear is typical of Christian bigots.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-4-8 09:06 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 22:11:28 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-8 13:47
It is recorded that JFenix said "they (the US Visa Bulletin) is doing a good job. Look at your hate."

The US Visa Bulletin is a racist vehicle that punishes the entire Chinese populati ...

Definitely he is a racist. But probably not Christian one. Jesus Christ was not racist. Ideology called "Christianity" was used for centuries by white imperialists. But it is still not the case.

Please look at posts #15 - #18 (here)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 23:01:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 4_boby at 2011-4-8 22:11
Definitely he is a racist. But probably not Christian one. Jesus Christ was not racist. Ideology called "Christianity" was used for centuries by white imperialists. But it is still no ...

-
To the jacket of the poster behind JFenix, clearly Christian now,
The Christian bible is filled with racism and massacres. Your deity declare self-supremacy - king of all kings. This is the root of White Supremacy in the Christian West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 23:15:22 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-8 20:47

The US Visa Bulletin is a racist vehicle that punishes the entire Chinese populati ...

jfen is a typical paid agent, and a model citizen of australia, europe, america, and canada. however, in China, there is no doubt he is a terorist.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.