Author: humanlife

A I Q I N G [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-8 22:20:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by ganzhuolin at 2011-4-8 22:11

Deng Xiaoping was also reviled, sent to jail, his son crippled all on account of the errors of the party. But, hey, good ol'd Deng didn't let that stop him, did he? He loved China, hung on, bid ...

The best of your contribution was:

... until the party acknowledged it's mistake !

Does that mean, that the party is not free of making mistakes ?

Who and where is the corrective element in the Chinese system?

Do we always have to wait until the party is correcting itself with an outbreak of civil war like violence ?

[ Last edited by humanlife at 2011-4-8 10:22 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 22:40:01 |Display all floors

Before 1949, the poor suffered a lot.  
After 1949, the previous rich suffered a lot.
(NE_Tigress's gradfather's suffer was different from the previous rich's suffer, and much less. that suffer is only an inside political rights.)

These vengeance sprees, the previous rich's suffer, probably wass local communist officials who exploited the power, not the Bejing (Mao).

+++++++++++++++
As for "Chinese are a very very rebellious species", I don't agree with such judgement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 22:40:43 |Display all floors

Rudi little gweilo,

Why Ai Qing and people like my own grandfather so readily "forgave" the party for its mistakes?

Because they truly loved and trusted the party! Something you gweilo may never understand about the Chinese people, because you have never been through what they had in the past 150 years.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-8 22:45:05 |Display all floors
Originally posted by NE_Tigress at 2011-4-8 22:40
Why Ai Qing and people like my own grandfather so readily "forgave" the party for its mistakes?

Because they truly loved and trusted the party! Something you gweilo may never understand about the Chinese people, because you have never been through what they had in the past 150 years....

Before 1949, the poor suffered a lot.  
After 1949, the previous rich suffered a lot.
(Tigress's gradfather's suffer was different from the previous rich's suffer, and much less. that suffer is only an inside political rights.)

These vengeance sprees, the previous rich's suffer, probably wass local communist officials who exploited the power, not the Bejing (Mao).

++++++++++
Clever Tigress often prove his opions  only with insult.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 23:24:23 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-4-8 22:20

The best of your contribution was:

... until the party acknowledged it's mistake !

Does that mean, that the party is not free of making mistakes ?

Who and where is the corrective e ...

Dude, you need to open your mind and free yourself from your archaic prejudices, which is exactly what you accuse the CCP of...!

"... until the party acknowledged it's mistake !

Does that mean, that the party is not free of making mistakes ?"

No, it does not mean that. But at that time of turmoil in China that was true. Even Deng said as much himself. China has moved on since and your thinking hasn't...

"Who and where is the corrective element in the Chinese system?

Do we always have to wait until the party is correcting itself with an outbreak of civil war like violence ?"

Dude, are you in China? if you are then you must be blind. Mistakes are being made every day, from provincial to central government, and corrective measures are taken to correct them. But, of course, you don't see that coz to do so would require an updating of your archaic thinking, which you just won't permit yourself.

You will never be happy until China's government is like yours. Even then you'll find something to dislike...

You'll never accept that there's democratic elections in the villages since the 80's coz it speaks well of the Chinese attempts at change. And you will not accept that. You'll never accept that the heads of the government, President and Premier, change every four years coz it doesn't fit into your biases and your archaic model of what communism is about. The Chinese will do things their way and in their own time, and that includes how the government works. And for a country of 1.3 billion that will take time. But you'll never accept that coz you prefer to see the chaos that comes with rapid change. And you want to see China go that way.

But the Chinese will not go that way (they've been there before!) which, I'm sure annoys you. With the process of change and development already happening the Chinese have to be extra cautious, as well, with enemies at the doorsteps (count the number of US military bases surrounding China). But you won't accept this coz you prefer China lowers its guard...

Dude, you can see the changes all around you happening, and that includes within the government. But that's never going to make you happy. Face it, dude, you'll always find something to dislike... and today's modernising China is what you dislike the most.

Dude, free yourself, open your mind and let modern China liberate you from your archaic prejudices (which is exactly what you accuse the CCP of)...!

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-8 23:30:37 |Display all floors
democratic elections ?

Most Chinese patriots here will tell you, that "democratic elections" are nonsense.

I am different, I agree with you here. They are not nonsense, but very important for the people.

It would be another more important step to give those people a "real choice" during elections.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 01:13:48 |Display all floors

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!

Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-4-8 23:30
democratic elections ?

Most Chinese patriots here will tell you, that "democratic elections" are nonsense.

I am different, I agree with you here. They are not nonsense, but very imp ...

"Most Chinese patriots here..."

Most? You're begging now... And I guess my friends are in the minority...?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle...

"...will tell you, that "democratic elections" are nonsense."

You mean like in the US...?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle....!!!

"I am different..."

And that's your excuse for your silly, neanderthal posts....? Are you one of those who like to say that people with different thoughts should be tolerated? If so then why can't you tolerate the different Chinese doing their thing in different ways, ways different from yours...? Even their democratic village elections is unacceptable to you just coz they're different...?

By the way, those elections are pure democracy in that the majority wins. The US election of their president is not... Now that's quite a difference, yah....?

Chuckle, chuckle, chuckle.....!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.