Author: Tsinoy

HERE'S WHAT CHINA SHOULD DO TO AMERIKKKA. [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-9 04:38:44 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 05:46:39 |Display all floors
----ing pathetic.

Ever here of M.A.D.?  Mutually Assured Destruction?

You don't think you have enough nukes for that?

I still don't understand why chinese see the US as an enemy.  People are very surprised when I tell them this.
There is no ill will with american people and chinese.  There is probably no other place in the world that promotes chinese culture than in america.  There are more chinese restaurants than fast food restaurants.  We have programs in our schools to learn mandarin.  

It's actually very hurtful to see all this hate from china.  I've been in love with china all my life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 06:16:15 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tsinoy at 2011-4-9 04:38

By the way you think, I can tell you either lived a sheltered or you have a female acting domineering over you or both. Lemme guess, you went to a private school with socially retarded people?  ...

You WANNA PLAY B!TCH?!?

First off,  you know NOTHING about me.

Second, you know nothing about the OP or else you wouldn't accuse him of being a white boy. Just check some of his other posts.

You're soooo wrong on all counts... not to mention your thinly veiled misogyny... that I'm beginning to wonder how badly you got picked on (by girls?) when you were a kid. I'm sorry that happened. Really! But they have support groups for that now. This just isn't one of them.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 07:43:33 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 08:25:10 |Display all floors
The OP is a "subversive dissident".

He is not agreeing to the moderate policy of his current government.

He should be charged for "economic crimes".

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 09:25:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tsinoy at 2011-4-9 07:43

This little b.itch it finally trying to act all hard now, that's because you read my posts and now you're influenced by them, you're a fake. First you were acting like a girl, now you're trying ...

Calling you paranoid makes me a girl? Fine, since you're obviously scared $h!tless of the opposite sex.

I can almost see you now walking round LA (or is it SF?) with your FUBU gear trying to act all "hard" like the little chigger you are.

One thing's for sure... you're about as Chinese as chop suey.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-9 09:32:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Tsinoy at 2011-4-9 07:43

When females stand in front of me, all they can think about is sucking my big brown dick.

I'm guessing if your dick is brown, it's 'cause you've been jamming it up some b-boy a$$.

But I ain't hatin' just 'cause you're on the DL.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.