Author: St_George

I urge the the world to rise up....... [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-5 20:27:19 |Display all floors

Reply #27 JFenix's post

You misunderstand the Taliban.

Get to know the Taliban, I have confidence you will grow to love the Taliban too just as the womenfolk of Afghanistan love the Taliban.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:37:34 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-4-5 20:27
You misunderstand the Taliban.

Get to know the Taliban, I have confidence you will grow to love the Taliban too just as the womenfolk of Afghanistan love the Taliban.

I think I know enough about the taliban to know they are pure evil.  Womenfolk of afghanistan love them?  How can you even say that?  
Can girls go to school under the taliban?  Can they work?  Walk the streets in safety?  Do the taliban offer any protection from the lslamic laws that brutalize women?  Whipping women in the streets?  This is gandhi-like to you?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:39:51 |Display all floors

Get to know the taliban....

lol

As if that could even be possible since I am female.  Just how am I supposed to get to know them?  Should I let them whip me?  Bury me up to the neck?  

The taliban would have me dead.  I will never, ever submit to any man or book.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:51:49 |Display all floors
I wish for all the women in afghanistan to learn self defense and be equipped with a concealed knife-boot.  One kick to the groin will turn those women-beating monsters into a girl in about 2 seconds.  Once they have been made female, they should be forced to live the life they prescribeand see how they like it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:52:19 |Display all floors

Reply #30

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:53:56 |Display all floors

Reply #32 JFenix's post

the menfolks in Afghanistan will never do any thing that is not approved by the women folks.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 20:56:46 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-4-5 20:53
the menfolks in Afghanistan will never do any thing that is not approved by the women folks.

Stop trying to insult me.  Women don't get a say with the taliban.  Why else would they make it law that they have to go around in a death shroud?  

Are you tellling me women love to be beaten, whipped and killed by men for disobeying?  That was all their idea?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.