Author: GoChina888

Remember the serene pastor who wanted to burn the Koran? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-6 08:47:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-3 02:37
Exactly.  All things not worth taking a life for.  I'm not saying no oneshould be angry.  But killing people?  Material things can be replaced.  Lives cannot.

What do you think the American drones are doing in Afghanistan? Delivering flowers?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-6 08:50:40 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-5 22:00
In the past, the christians weren't much different than that of the radical taliban.
My point is - no one else goes into murderous rages over the desecration of religious symbols.

True. These days the US only goes into murderous rages over OIL.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-6 11:13:35 |Display all floors

Rubbish

Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-5 20:19

Oh please....it wasn't that long ago that the taliban destroyed those statues.  I wasn't even alive during the bolsheviks / russian revolution.

A wholly inadequate ,puerile response.The fact is the Anglo Zionist led NWO is responsible for more
cultural vandalism and theft than anyone else.When is the Koh i noor going to be returned ?

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.