Post time 2011-3-30 21:54:27 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:56:29 |Display all floors
5 Chinese nationals fall in shabu lab raid in Manila

abs-cbnNEWS.com
Posted at 07/09/2010 9:47 AM | Updated as of 07/09/2010 12:27 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Police on Thursday night arrested 5 Chinese nationals and seized at
least 20 kilograms of shabu after raiding a kitchen-type shabu laboratory in Sta. Ana district, Manila.

Three Chinese suspects, including a woman, were initially arrested after operatives from the regional anti-illegal drugs special operations task force raided a townhouse along New Panaderos Street in Sta. Ana around 7 p.m..

Operatives arrested 2 more Chinese men, who arrived at the townhouse, while the raid was ongoing.

Chief Superintendent Roberto Rosales, National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) director, said that one of those arrested owns the house and has been residing in Sta. Ana for the past 9 years.

The suspects were presented to the media immediately after the operatives finished listing the items seized from the townhouse.

Among those seized were several plastic bags of finished shabu product weighing at least 20 kilograms, with a street value of P100 million, a bag of ecstasy capsules and drug-making equipment.

Rosales said that the suspects could be members of a big drug syndicate operating in Manila.

He said the raid was a follow-up of the successful discovery of a shabu laboratory in Taguig City last March 25. -– Report from Francis Faulve, ABS-CBN News

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:57:57 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2011-3-30 21:54

Poor "humanlife", feeling butthurt because your anti chinese crusade has been exposed?

No, sorry, I do like Chinese people a lot.

I just do not like injustice against the poor.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:59:39 |Display all floors
5 Chinese nationals fall in s habu lab raid in Manila

abs-cbnNEWS.c om
Posted at 07/09/2010 9:47 AM - Updated as of 07/09/2010 12:27 PM

MANILA, Philippines - Police on Thursday night arrested 5 Chinese nationals and seized at
least 20 kilograms of shabu after raiding a kitchen-type shabu laboratory in Sta. Ana district, Manila.

Three Chinese suspects, including a woman, were initially arrested after operatives from the regional anti-illegal drugs special operations task force raided a townhouse along New Panaderos Street in Sta. Ana around 7 p.m..

Operatives arrested 2 more Chinese men, who arrived at the townhouse, while the raid was ongoing.

Chief Superintendent Roberto Rosales, National Capital Region Police Office (NCRPO) director, said that one of those arrested owns the house and has been residing in Sta. Ana for the past 9 years.

The suspects were presented to the media immediately after the operatives finished listing the items seized from the townhouse.

Among those seized were several plastic bags of finished shabu product weighing at least 20 kilograms, with a street value of P100 million, a bag of ecstasy capsules and drug-making equipment.

Rosales said that the suspects could be members of a big drug syndicate operating in Manila.

He said the raid was a follow-up of the successful discovery of a shabu laboratory in Taguig City last March 25. - Report from Francis Faulve, ABS-CBN News

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 22:00:28 |Display all floors
A lot of Chinese to be executed in the Philippines ?

Good for them to do business in a civilized country.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-30 22:05:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-3-30 21:57
No, sorry, I do like Chinese people a lot.
I just do not like injustice against the poor.
My suggestion:

And Philipo is not as powerful as U.S.A, is not more powerful than China,
So you can only read the international laws, the universal customs, the practices in the past, the domestic laws in China,

Any thing wrong with the verdict?

If not, Okay.just go on your movement on cancelling the death penalty on earth.
If there is, send a letter to news papers and the Chinese court, maybe the dealth penalty would be cancelled.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 22:08:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by 468259058 at 2011-3-30 22:05
My suggestion:

And Philipo is not as powerful as U.S.A, is not more powerful than China,
So you can only read the international laws, the universal customs, the practices in the past, the do ...

Or petition in Beijing.

That one always works, people are telling.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.