Author: humanlife

2 Chinese nationals arrested in Manila for drugs [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-2 00:07:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by reyquer at 2011-3-31 22:36
China will not give a hoot if any of its national who commit a crime
in foreign places get executed. Humanlife, just execute them
and end this nonsense.

I think I'll second that opinion.

For one thing, I had always contended that for people who had been charged in the US as having illegally transferred sensitive military technologies to China (regardless if China had anything to do with it as Beijing claims) that Beijing should nonetheless employ its resources (meaning the foreign journalists and agents in China that are on CIA payrolls and we know there's no shortage of those in China) as political trade capitals/bartering mechanisms/leverages, or as a bargaining chips, to ensure the freedoms of these individuals.

These individuals, my opinion, probably done what they did out of their own free will and they likely did it out of "patriotism to the motherland" and hence are individuals that deserves just as much attention and effort from Beijing as the attention that Qian Xuesen was given when he was traded with Korean war US POW's.  

A big mistake here by Beijing. It shows that Beijing does not value the patriotism and the efforts that these individuals have for their motherland. It's no wonder the word 'allegiance' bear no meaning whatsoever in Chinese society.

It's such as sad Chinese story...

[ Last edited by edisonone at 2011-4-1 08:15 AM ]
Putin's a killer. This was the claim made by Fox News journalist; Bill O'Reilly during his recent interview with Donald Trump. Trump's reply came in the form of a simple question. What, you think our country's so innocent?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-2 03:50:46 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-2 03:52:32 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-2 04:17:22 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-2 04:31:00 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.