Author: humanlife

Poor people get executed [Copy link] 中文

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-2 07:42:01 |Display all floors
Because I am poor,
I have the right to kill other,
I have the right to make a big fortune by harming others, to drive more others to be poor.

right?

Maybe the 3 philipino would be rich through drug deal.
Did the 3 philipino create wealth? No!
Did far more 3 people go into poor following the drug deal?
Yes! Drug addiction is one of major problems in China, in U.S.A, and in many other countries.

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal September's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-4-2 07:52:19 |Display all floors
Why are you poor while another people are rich?

Did Chinese invade Philippine, or rob their wealth? No.

What are most Chinese poor doing?
Most of them represented by migrant workers are hardworking in manufacturing industry.

What are many philippine poor doing?
many of them are babysitters in Chinese families in Hong Kong, Taiwan, and Shenzhen.

What was Chinese government doing from 1980s when most Chinese struggle for daily necessity?
Struggle for more grain production, struggle for clothes production, struggle for more steel production ***

What was Philippine government doing??
Democracy? Human rights?
As you have said, food is the top priority, and then why don't you focus on how to earn enough food?
or go on talking about democracy, human rights (including your death penalty involving a drug trafficker) while many people starve to death.

[ Last edited by 468259058 at 2011-4-2 07:54 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.