Author: humanlife

Poor people get executed [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-30 20:57:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-3-30 20:52
I have learned in school, that there is a "Christian rule" that stealing bread or other food out of desperation does not constitute a sin.
These Filipinas were poor and jobless and had ...

I will say it again ............

It is the responsibility of the Philippines security inspection to ensure that THEIR citizens have a ticket, visa and are not carrying illegal items ..........

Write THEM a letter and tell them that they need to stop killing their poor people ...........

Especially, the one with airlines tickets and visas ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 20:59:04 |Display all floors
Chinese national arrested for drug trafficking
Last updated:         3/11/2011 17:35

Border guards in the northern province of Quang Ninh say they have arrested a Chinese man trying to smuggle 4.5 kilograms of ketamine worth nearly VND10 billion (US$480,307) into Vietnam.

According to the guards, Zou Ying Jie, 28, was caught red-handed illegally entering Vietnam via the Mong Cai Border Gate by boat Tuesday.  

He was found hiding four bags of ketamine by tying them to his legs, they said.

The guards later confiscated another four bags of drugs at a room in Quang An Hotel in Tran Phu District based on information provided by Zou.

The case is being investigated further, police said.

Vietnam has some of the world’s toughest drug laws. Those who smuggle more than 600 grams of heroin into the country can be sentenced to death.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:00:38 |Display all floors
Chinese national arrested for d rug t rafficking

Border g uards in the northern province of   Q u a n g    N i n h    say they have a rrested a Chinese man trying to smuggle 4.5 kilograms of  k etamine worth nearly VND10 billion (USD  480,307) into Vietnam.

According to the guards,    Z o u     Y i n g    J i e  , 28, was caught red-handed illegally entering Vietnam via the Mong Cai Border Gate by boat Tuesday.  

He was found hiding four bags of ketamine by tying them to his legs, they said.

The guards later confiscated another four bags of drugs at a room in Quang An Hotel in    T r a n     P h u    District based on information provided by Zou.

The case is being i nvestigated further, police said.

Vietnam has some of the world’s toughest drug laws. Those who smuggle more than 600 grams of h eroin into the country can be sentenced to d eath.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:02:38 |Display all floors
Chinese n ational a rrested for d rug t rafficking
Last updated:         3 - 11 - 2 0 1 1  17:35

Border g uards in the northern p rovince of   Q u a n g    N i n h    say they have a rrested a Chinese man trying to s muggle 4.5 kilograms of  k etamine worth nearly VND10 billion
(USD  480,307) into V ietnam.

According to the guards,    Z o u     Y i n g    J i e  , 28, was caught red-handed illegally entering V ietnam via the   M o n g     C a i    B o r d e r    Gate by boat Tuesday.  

He was found hiding four bags of k etamine by tying them to his legs, they said.

The g uards later c onfiscated another four bags of d rugs at a room in   Q u a n g    A n   Hotel in    T r a n     P h u    D istrict based on information provided by    Z o u .

The case is being i nvestigated further, p olice said.

V ietnam has some of the world's toughest d rug l aws. Those who s muggle more than 600 grams of h eroin into the country can be s entenced to d eath.

HOW ABOUT CHINESE BORDER SECURITY ????

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-30 21:03:47 |Display all floors
Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-3-30 20:55
Bull----
As well as China, you make me laugh.
China is not only an "importer" but also the "biggest exporter" of drugs to the rest of the world.
You have to kick s ...
  .......................................................................................

Excellent ..............

I love a change of topic .........

Especially when the old one got boring ...........

Good luck with your China exporting drugs theory ..........

I wonder if you will get any takers on that one  ............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:06:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-3-30 20:55
Bull----
As well as China, you make me laugh.
China is not only an "importer" but also the "biggest exporter" of drugs to the rest of the world.
You have to kick s ...

Yes ............  

I get it now ..........

Your delusion is that one Chinese man is 'China' .........

So according to you the Philippines is the largest importer of heroin to China  .........

Well ...........

It should be a war there then    ............  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-30 21:09:36 |Display all floors
Originally posted by humanlife at 2011-3-30 20:59
Chinese national arrested for drug trafficking
Border guards in the northern province of Quang Ninh say they have arrested a Chinese man trying to smuggle 4.5  ...

Well this i just plain boring now .............   

Do you need me to point out the difference between thousands of miles of open land mountains and forests .........

And a 1 metre x 1 metre electronic scanning machine at an airport ............

Or do you think you could make that distinction without help ................

Boy you are dumb .................

And I have met you before  .............      

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.