Author: wetac0s

China should set up fake pro-western websites [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-4-1 08:22:58 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-31 01:49
Now that China is a Land of Full Fleshpots they can't return because they have gained no useful skills abroad.  ...

Anyone who wish to stay in China may learn from you, enter a marriage for visa and then always try to find a substitute for the visa tool.

You're so proud of your achievement and may teach other losers this method.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 08:54:14 |Display all floors
Amnesty International (for example) was founded in 1961 in London by Peter Benenson.

Initially it was founded because of human rights abuses in Europe by some governments, the focus later on was then more global.

If you are seriously scrutinize the history of this organization you will abstain in calling this a "fake".

But to fit the agenda things have to be fabricated I understand.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 11:39:12 |Display all floors
Originally posted by wetac0s at 2011-4-1 07:03
Better yet, set up fake "Chinese sex slave" websites and see how many perverted westerners there are!
if you want to present your compatriots as sex slaves....

Although me as a none-Chinese would be against this too. I strongly oppose breeding negative stereotypes of Chinese among Westerners.

[ Last edited by bern2009 at 2011-4-1 11:42 AM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 11:41:35 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-4-1 08:20
That's what the westerners do today, International Crisis Group, Amnesty International and Wikileaks.
I do not necessarily agree, but even if so... what's your point?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-1 12:16:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bern2009 at 2011-4-1 11:39
if you want to present your compatriots as sex slaves....

Although me as a none-Chinese would be against this too. I strongly oppose breeding negative stereotypes of Chinese among Westerners.

No, it would be exposing all the perverts and pedophiles out there and taking their money.  Personally I think those kind of people should be castrated.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-3 18:45:52 |Display all floors
this is not an anti-Western thread.

wetac0s is willing to present her female compatriots as sex slave. Something I strongly oppose.

Moreover, since these suggested fake "sex slaves" are Chinese, one can imagine how many Chinese men will contact and pay for this site...

But as I stated above: I'm strongly against such practice...

[ Last edited by bern2009 at 2011-4-3 06:50 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.