Author: kongque

revolutionar our resident CIA stooge [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-23 14:32:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-3-23 14:24

how long since you have scanned your wire service news???

It has already reached Iceland and warnings are it will reach France and UK.

That's the latest so catch up. Then I expect to se ...

Let me quote this for you...

Minuscule numbers of radioactive particles believed to have come from Japan's crippled Fukushima nuclear power plant have been detected as far away as Iceland, officials said on Tuesday.

Now, why would you deliberately leave out the very important adjective?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 23:24:15 |Display all floors
Is one of the most active pro-Western warmonger propagandist war in CD.

Slowly seem to have concluded they need to start a campaign to win hearts and minds. Lack of customers to purchase this litany

But serves to give a humorous touch to the forum

[ Last edited by GoChina888 at 2011-3-23 11:25 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 01:11:37 |Display all floors

Reply #5 kongque's post

Japan will soon have to lock up kongque for spreading false panics.

that could be the most sensible approach.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 10:55:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cataphract at 23-3-2011 16:32

Let me quote this for you...

Now, why would you deliberately leave out the very important adjective?

Thank you for confirming my information that radiation has reached as far as Iceland.

You might also like to mention that tap water in Tokyo is contaminated.

Yet this whole time the Japanese Gov. has been saying "there is no problem" - and at the same time prohibiting the transport of vegetables and seafood from major regions where the product is sent to the central market.

You are out of step - you jump on the word "miniscule" as a counter to the disclosure that radiation levels have risen in ICELAND BECAUSE OF THE PROBLEM IN JAPAN - of course any increase will be small to begin with - the leakage to begin with was small - but the leakage has increased exponentially and so will the readings in the regions where the radioactive fallout begins to filter down from higher altitudes.

You want people who could be in serious danger to ignore the potential????

A very silly approach to what could be a serious problem - what are you trying to conceal and why????
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 11:00:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 24-3-2011 03:11
Japan will soon have to lock up kongque for spreading false panics.

that could be the most sensible approach.

if that's the case they will have to lock up millions of Japanese who are fleeing Japan - refusing to eat in the restuarants that serve food that comes from the areas where the contamination is spreading - refusing to drink tap water in Tokyo - oh and then they would have to lock themselves up (the Japanese Gov. that is) because they are the ones who have stopped the transportation of produce and told people not the drink the water.................

you really do need to get on the ball doofus.

who are you working for with all this pro US jive and playing down of the seriousness of this nuclear leakage????
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 11:02:23 |Display all floors

oh BTW

if you want to send me a PM do so using your right username you coward

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 13:52:09 |Display all floors

Reply #13 kongque's post

it's not me. lol.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.