Author: expatter

Libya; Why Not Yemen, Tunisia, Egypt, Bahrain, Jordan, Syria, Saudi Arabia Etc [Copy link] 中文

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-29 17:33:25 |Display all floors
Originally posted by bigstick at 2011-3-28 12:21
This video clip will answer your question.
y o u t u b e. c o m /watch?v=ee6SdmmCN5Y
Be nice to America. Or we'll bring democracy to your country!

Thanks ..........

I did look at that .........

Cool .........  

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-29 17:35:08 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Baiquen at 2011-3-28 12:36
I dont think people are stupid. They are just encouraged to use their intelligence in other places. Like memorizing sports statistics. These may be skewed priorities but not exactly "stupi ...
.................................................................................................

OK ...............

Who won the Super 12 in 1999 ...............   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-29 17:47:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-28 12:58
Is that question really valid?
Wouldn't be 'regime change' be equally desirable in these countries? Sudan's Mr Bashir a 'friend' of the West? Ah yes, it must be so because he is a persona ...

Momma always said life is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get ........ !

I believe the term for what is going on here is called politics ...................

And it is a branch of the sciences connected with wizardry, puppetry and comedy ..........

It matters not who proposed what, but rather the hypocrisy with which they put up the cry 'humanitarian' and yet do nothing when there is no oil in the sandpit ........

Of course I could just be a cynic ............

When I see Obama keep mouthing "innocent men, women and children" in his best Thespian manner .......  
I cannot help but think of the "men. women and children" who will die tonight in Afghanistan who will be so eternally grateful of his heartfelt cares about the Libyan people's ..........

Mind you some of them might even feel a tad of resentment .................  

And of the millions that have died in other countries mentioned in which the great and good of our planet did nothing ..........

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-29 17:49:00 |Display all floors
Is that question really valid?
Wouldn't be 'regime change' be equally desirable in these countries? Sudan's Mr Bashir a 'friend' of the West? Ah yes, it must be so because he is a persona ...

Certain of those rooms as you call them .........

Are still owned or controlled by colonials ..........  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-29 17:58:01 |Display all floors

Why don't you ask this question: Why don't the Arabs clean up their own house themselves? Why do they invite outsiders on a selective basis to clean up certain rooms within the Atrab palace?...

I totally agree.
Apparently they are never held responsible.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-29 18:27:33 |Display all floors

Shut up,fiend

Get your evil mass murderers out of the countries they are invading and looting.I thought you had
"democracy".And don't forget that 9/11 was an inside job.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-29 19:30:22 |Display all floors
Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
"My way or Guantanamo Bay"

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.