Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked
Lunatic

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 23:19:12 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 23:29:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-22 22:57
That proves the verbal emanations from the CPC mental and ideological garbage in proletarian language.

The same CPC that feeds you and make you refuse to leave China?

Don't spread more dirt into your culture, snakey. Your attitude made your compatriot shake head in shame.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 05:43:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-3-23 01:29
The same CPC that feeds you and make you refuse to leave China?
Don't spread more dirt into your culture, snakey. Your attitude made your compatriot shake head in shame.

Once again you attack the man out of frustration that you haven't got anything else on him, eg his nationality.

Why, Northwest, don't you address the issue at hand, the utter lies of the People's Daily article.

I know why you don't, and that's because you're an intellectual nitwit and have no justification for attacking ordinary decent Tbtns who have been suffering the violence of decades of brutal Chinese occupation.
"他不是救星, 他是一个非常淘气男孩" - Monty Python

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 13:19:21 |Display all floors

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 14:37:50 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj_I0 at 23-3-2011 13:04

i am the holy hindu cow!!!  :)

yep you got it right except you missed the most important word manure - just add SH1T to it and you got it in one you dumbass amerikan fukkwit.........
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-23 18:04:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by emucentral at 2011-3-23 05:43
Once again you attack the man out of frustration that you haven't got anything else on him, eg his nationality.
Why, Northwest, don't you address the issue at hand, the utter lies of the  ...

Well how amusing ………..

The normally atrabilious and agelastic seneca goes into his usual carphologic fit after reading an article from the China People’s daily and Liuyedao makes a comment about the aforementioned poster ….

What is amusing is that Liuyedao is Chinese and believes in his country, whilst Seneca loathes China yet still has the temerity to live here and even worse to make negative slanderous comments about his host country …….

That is strange, unless he is stateless, and even then surely he would have the good manners to stay quiet until he has finished leeching off of the host …….

Why emu ……….. !

I am sure if you had a backbone you would defend Australia from the comfort of your own home which is probably sited on the bones and stolen land of the original indigenous people’s ………

As to the article, maybe #2 and #5 would like to point out the ‘so-called lies’ and show that their opinion has some foundation rather than just another outpouring of baragouin ……………

But I will not hold my breath on that one …………….     

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.