Author: firstcause

US Army 'kill team' in Afghanistan posed with photos of murdered civilians [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-23 01:57:51 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cataphract at 2011-3-23 01:24

No there has not, the number of Iraqi cases can be counted with one hand.

BTW, these guys are going to be executed in the US, and is old news.

Nobody claims Calley was a hero, his tri ...

Extremely fair and balanced judicial system. No doubt.

I can suppose that if, by hypothesis a foreign military do towards american civilians what Calley did, for sure this hypothetical foreign military officer would enjoy the same fate Calley had.  

Please do not take advantage of my idealism I believe about what I wrote above and I am also believe in Santa Claus too

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 06:06:45 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-23 01:57

Extremely fair and balanced judicial system. No doubt.

I can suppose that if, by hypothesis a foreign military do towards american civilians what Calley did, for sure this hypothetical forei ...

It is fair enough, he was given a fair trial as well as a law representative.

Again, leniency for first offense. Had this been repeated several times in the past by him, he would've bit the dust for sure. (like the ones in this post)

I am not saying the US legal system is perfect, or always just. But it is good enough for most of the cases, and again, this isolated incident does NOT reflect the overall mindset of Americans, US troops, or US government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 00:00:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cataphract at 2011-3-23 06:06
It is fair enough, he was given a fair trial as well as a law representative.

Again, leniency for first offense. Had this been repeated several times in the past by him, he would've bit the ...

My Lai: American killers + non-American civilians victims = the criminals did not condemn to death penalty

9/11: non-American killers + American civilians victims = the criminals died in action but can I suppose if they do not die in action would not they condemn to death penalty?  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-24 00:14:31 |Display all floors
No Virgin Girl in America

American can not live without SEX.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 02:57:31 |Display all floors
JFenix is very happy that the threatening non-White or non-Christians are killed. JFenix would live in a paradise if Adolf Hitler won.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 03:16:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-4-5 02:57
JFenix is very happy that the threatening non-White or non-Christians are killed. JFenix would live in a paradise if Adolf Hitler won.

Hitler?

Are you high?

Hitler wanted to slaughter and enslave my people!!!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-4-5 04:00:06 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-4-5 03:16

Hitler?

Are you high?

Hitler wanted to slaughter and enslave my people!!!

-
LOL, your mouth runs full throttle.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.