Author: laoda1

Putin likens Libya resolution to crusade calls [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-22 04:11:52 |Display all floors
Originally posted by expatter at 2011-3-22 03:46

No ...........

You are looking for the flaw now ............

The Arab League as per my previous post believed that  ...

I posted that because you said the UN had no right to intervene.  You doubted that libya qualified as a humanitarian crisis right?  Well the arab league believes also that libya does indeed qualify.

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-22 04:22:16 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-22 04:11
I posted that because you said the UN had no right to intervene.  You doubted that libya qualified as a humanitarian crisis right?  Well the arab league believes also that libya does indeed qua ...

You didn't read my previous post   .....................

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 04:36:07 |Display all floors
Yes I did and I have no sympathy.  They should of manned up and did it themselves then.  

How can they complain?  This is clearly their responsibility, yet they punked out again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 04:58:02 |Display all floors
Russia and China abstained in Thursday's Security Council vote on the no-fly zone but issued trenchant criticism of the operation, Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin comparing the air campaign to "medieval crusades".

That highly emotive language earned him a rare rebuke from his former protégé, Dmitry Medvedev, the Russian president saying Moscow would not participate in any military coalition in Libya but was open to a peacekeeping role.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 05:29:39 |Display all floors

Medvedev

Medvedev is a Jew.It certainly is incredible that the semi colonial world collaborated with the West after 500
years of genocide,slavery,opium trading and the ongoing brutality in Iraq,Afghanistan and Palestine.It proves
there really is a World Government.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 08:07:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by petera at 21-3-2011 21:29
Medvedev is a Jew.It certainly is incredible that the semi colonial world collaborated with the West after 500
years of genocide,slavery,opium trading and the ongoing brutality in Iraq,Afghanistan ...

You're never satisfied. End your life.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 17:40:20 |Display all floors

India says no place for external powers in Libya

The Witch in Washington thinks otherwise .....!

--------------------------------------------//----------------------------------------

India says no place for external powers in Libya

Mar 22, 2011

NEW DELHI - THE US-led international coalition has no right to interfere in Libya's affairs, India said on
Tuesday, stepping up its condemnation of the military strikes on Muammar Gaddafi's forces to establish
a no-fly zone.

India, which abstained from a UN security council vote to authorise military action, followed fellow BRIC
countries China and Russia in condemning the air strikes led by the US, UK and France that have
severely weakened Libya's air defences.

'What is happening in a country, within their internal affairs, no external powers should interfere
in it,' Pranab Mukherjee, India's finance minister and leader of the lower house of parliament,
told lawmakers on Tuesday.

China and Russia also abstained from the resolution.

'Nobody, not a couple of countries, can take that decision to change a particular regime,' Mr Mukherjee
said. 'Whether a regime will change or not will depend on the people of that particular country, not by
any external forces.'

India's Foreign Minister S.M. Krishna called for the 'cessation of armed conflict' on Monday, a day
after his ministry issued a statement expressing 'regret' over the air strikes. -- REUTERS

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.