Author: 95139514

China again hacks gmail accounts [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-22 00:09:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by manoj10 at 2011-3-21 23:52
You can't just point a finger on a country for a work of a few individuals. What Gmail is thinking ???

It's Google and if I trust anyone with knowing who their hackers are and their motives, it would be google.   Think about it.  The google bots collect more data in one day from around the world than we could process in a year.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 00:11:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-22 00:09

It's Google and if I trust anyone with knowing who their hackers are and their motives, it would be google.   Think about it.  The google bots collect more data in one day from around the world ...

You're not the first one to believe in C!A collaborator.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 00:14:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-3-22 00:11

You're not the first one to believe in C!A collaborator.

I love google.  They are my bread and butter.  I wouldn't be able to make a living without google.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 00:17:21 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-3-22 00:04

.He'll just mumble and dissapear, only to register as a new member again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 00:22:39 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-22 00:14

I love google.  They are my bread and butter.  I wouldn't be able to make a living without google.

Some drugs lords also love C!A. They won't be able to make a living without C!A protection.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 00:41:19 |Display all floors
Originally posted by liuyedao at 2011-3-22 00:22

Some drugs lords also love C!A. They won't be able to make a living without C!A protection.

Well start a thread on that.  This one is about Google.  

I don't know why they didn't leave last year.  Hope they do now.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-22 01:24:14 |Display all floors
Understanding the approach of JFenix

The real face of Blue and JFenix is radical.

JFenix is a profound racist. JFenix has repeatedly supported the racist US Chinese Exclusion Act. He is profoundly violent and Christian. JFenix has repeatedly pledged that all Ms are disgusting and they deserve to be eliminated from the face of earth. The mindset of JFenix is a truthful reflection of the preachings of the contemporary Protestant churches in the US. The ideology of JFenix is very similar to that of Adolf Hitler. JFenix realizes it from time to time, this is why he tries all he can to spell deceptions and smoke.

If you go to check his arguments in my US Visa Bulletin thread, you realize this. JFenix has not a shred of sympathy for the Chinese people who are discriminated. JFenix has only one goal in that thread: to distract, deceive and water-down the issue. The US Visa Bulletin is a US Federal Law of discrimination that singles out the Chinese. In the racist and fearful mind of people like JFenix, such shocking fact is not a problem to be solved. JFenix has found an array of untrue excuses, from the US fear of commy, to the false data he manufactures. His goal is to protect his regime - a White Christian regime - and to ensure his own interests as the privileged group in the White Christian regime. People like JFenix grow up in churches that preach racial segregation. During his course of growing up, the race-line based mentality only become reaffirmed - obviously because JFenix will practice racism and this creates his conflicts with minorities.

I would like to invite everyone NOT to take what JFenix say seriously. What JFenix says, are obviously nothing but smoke.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.