Views: 3471|Replies: 31

WAR CRIMINALS START THEIR ATTACK ON THE LIBYANS! [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-20 07:31:29 |Display all floors
And there is no one to stand up to them.

The rest of the world is too weak and divided to oppose the Anglo beast and their criminal allies.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 07:33:05 |Display all floors

Reply #1 cossack's post

Get the fukc out of my country, you piss-ant cowardly little snot-nosed boy!
The Brotherhood of Knights of the Mystic Sea

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 07:34:44 |Display all floors

The U.S. military has launched its first missiles in Libya

Obama (Nobel Peace Prize Recipient) launches first missiles against Libyan People.. Hits Gaddafi’s Residence in Tripoli, claims it was Air defense center!

March 19, 2011

Tripoli, Libya (CNN) -- The U.S. military has launched its first missiles in Libya against Moammar Gadhafi's forces, a senior Defense Department official said Saturday.

Earlier, French fighter jets deployed over Libya fired at a military vehicle on Saturday, the country's first strike against Moammar Gadhafi's military forces who earlier attacked the rebel stronghold of Benghazi.

U.S. Tomahawk missiles have landed in the western area around Tripoli and Misrata, the American military official said.

"He's clearly been on the offensive," the official said of Gadhafi. "He said that he was going to do a cease-fire and he continued to move his forces into Benghazi."

The military official said the attacks on Gadhafi's forces will be part of a multiphase approach in a sequential and deliberate manner.

"The U.S. will be at the front end of this, providing the unique capabilities that the U.S has," the official said

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 07:39:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-3-20 07:33
Get the fukc out of my country, you piss-ant cowardly little snot-nosed boy!

It's not your country you son of a ###! It belongs to Native Americans you lying, thieving little piece of excrement.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 07:45:33 |Display all floors

Reply #3 cossack's post

No it doesn't, stupid! They died of European diseases mostly, what was left of them after they had been warring with each other for thousands of years and nearly wiped themselves off the face of the earth all on their own. I am sure you think Libya belongs to the Mad Colonel and the old Soviet Union belongs to Russia, right, stupid?

Get the FUKC out of my country, you ignorant backwards black-hearted un-loved little snot-faced fool!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 07:50:24 |Display all floors
Originally posted by blueskies88 at 2011-3-20 07:45
No it doesn't, stupid! They died of European diseases mostly, what was left of them after they had been warring with each other for thousands of years and nearly wiped themselves off the face of th ...

You dumb stupid lying piece of Anglo sheat, everyone knows that you genocided the Native Americans and steal their land.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 08:01:24 |Display all floors
Hahahaha!

You dumbass pussy! Get the FUKC out of my country!

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.