Author: Revolutionar

France means business [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-21 21:57:08 |Display all floors
No novelty why France was so eager to wanna bombing Lybia: its jet fighters Rafale was largely accused of being never tested in a war by its trade competitors.

But it seems Sarkozy found out the solution.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 22:03:44 |Display all floors
I don't understand why no one cares for the arab people that they wish them to live under such crackpots and tyrants?

I don't get it.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 22:42:31 |Display all floors

Reminder: Author is prohibited or removed, and content is automatically blocked

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 22:42:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-21 22:03
I don't understand why no one cares for the arab people that they wish them to live under such crackpots and tyrants?

I don't get it.

Hypocrisy!

A part of the Western allies enjoy a bad political environment according to the volatile Western standards, but that's not enough to make the West comes to the aid of those pro-West sycophantic political activists. Obviously sometimes some of them have the great luck as Baradei in Egypt and the Gaddafi's regime ex-minister of justice. The new puppets!

P.S.: Perhaps the barrel price can return to the traditional level  

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 23:13:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-21 21:57
No novelty why France was so eager to wanna bombing Lybia: its jet fighters Rafale was largely accused of being never tested in a war by its trade competitors.

But it seems Sarkozy found out the ...

French Rafale, American F-18 and Swedish Gripen NG are taking part of the bid promoted by Brazilian Ministery of Defense.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 23:22:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by GoChina888 at 2011-3-21 21:57

But it seems Sarkozy found out the ...

We see why French were so easily occupied by German nazis in WW II-they and the rest of the West  really aren't that different.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 23:34:02 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Bilbo Baggins at 2011-3-21 23:22

We see why French were so easily occupied by German nazis in WW II-they and the rest of the West  really aren't that different.

Do whatever it needs to relive the Napoleon's days of grandeur

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.