Author: mechanic

Libya Hypocrisy and Betrayal by the United Nations [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-19 09:48:06 |Display all floors
the real hypocricracies are people on this thread as they prefer to see dead revolutionaries than a dead Gadafi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 09:52:18 |Display all floors
10 -0 vote in the UN.
revolutionaries wish to thank  the 10 countries voting in favor and no thanks to the 5 countries abstaining and not contributing.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 10:02:08 |Display all floors
dont you think the best test is to ask the ordinary people in the Arab world, what is popularly known as Arab Street ? They will tell you they are crying out loud for the international community to help the revolutionaries in Libya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 15:14:10 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-3-19 11:02
dont you think the best test is to ask the ordinary people in the Arab world, what is popularly known as Arab Street ?  ...

Interesting, one of my grand grand daughters calls Arab Street her home. Amongst themselves they call it Javanese street in Singapore. For me Raffles Hotel and Bugis Street is the old –S-pore.
Do ya like S-pore hehe  

I repeat it on purpose, the mod took his time to post it,  me need to go for trip Shangri-la.
Beautiful countryside...

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 15:59:21 |Display all floors
If China and Russia wanted to avoid it, they could have voted against it, but they abstained, which means they signaled "green light" to the No-Fly-Zone..

Did they receive money from the CIA and the KGB ?

Forgot Mossad !

[ Last edited by 95139514 at 2011-3-19 04:00 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 16:08:03 |Display all floors

Reply #12 seneca's post

between Zionist brutality in Palestine and Gadafi brutality in Libya, which is more brutal? I cannot tell.

But one thing I can tell you is,

after revolutionaries got rid of Gadafi, revolutionaries will pull down your zionist military occupation of Palestine and all the illegal settlements will be burnt to the ground.., Mr Seneca, the Zionist.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 16:10:54 |Display all floors
The Middle East has enough space for all nations to live and thrive harmoniously, including Israel and Palestine.

Imagine peace !

(Just copy Europe and its tolerant attitude)

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.