Author: satsu_jin

The True History of TEPCO [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-5-11 06:49:07 |Display all floors

Disappointed

Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-3-18 16:37

Sorry, also from me - I will revert to English after this post.

Was hier im Moment vor sich geht, ist fuer mich der unumstoessliche Beweis, dass De.mo.kratie fuer die Katz' ist. Alles Makula ...

I don't believe you wrote that. Maybe it is a flawed system, maybe it is even the worse possible system, but I cannot see a better system of government.

Japan is another story, you know full well that the bureaucracy ran Japan, not the LPD. It is only the last decade that the government really mattered.

That said, in times of crisis, ancient elected dictators to take control.
Let the dice fly high

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 07:06:05 |Display all floors

Nuclear Energy

There have been accidents and shut downs across the world at nuclear reactors.The media covers them up.
Studies show that childhood cancer risks are enhanced for those living in the vicinity of nuclear reactors.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-5-11 21:42:01 |Display all floors
Originally posted by cestmoi at 2011-5-11 06:49

I don't believe you wrote that. Maybe it is a flawed system, maybe it is even the worse possible system, but I cannot see a better system of government.

Japan is another story, you know fu ...

Not just ancient Times,

e.g. take a look how Roosevelt was given free Hand by Congress and Senate in the inmediate Time after Hell broke loose in the Financial Crisis, just as one of many examples.
Although in those examples they were not officially granted those Powers.

As for Satsu Jin,
don't be too hard on him,
just got himself a taste of what he usually shows so much appreciation for in other places.
I would just suggest him to have a fine little BBQ.
1302986618001.jpg

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.