Author: satsu_jin

The True History of TEPCO [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-18 15:21:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-3-18 14:48

They can even do this today if they don't have to obey vested interests. I've no doubt about it.

BTW, when is NHK back to normal programm?
It's the only foreign channel currently working properly on my cable,

meaning right now I can't get any foreign entertainment programm at all, just domestic ones.....
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XNjU1Nzg0NDky.html - “用现代文明标准比划中国人,是严重的种族歧视行为。”
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 15:25:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-3-18 14:50

You want to contaminate fish?

just cool the plant.

remember back in the days, grown up scientists were seriously suggesting to cool reactor units by just placing them into the "eternal ice" of the poles?
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!
„Ich ficke wo, wen, und wann ich will, hast du mich verstanden. Auch du könntest ficken, aber du kannst es ja gar nicht, deine deutsche Genauigkeit... verbietet es dir“. Jean-Claude Juncker

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-3-18 15:47:55 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-18 16:21

BTW, when is NHK back to normal programm?

I don't know when they'll be back to normal but don't expect it before the power plant crisis has been really solved.

Btw, power plant - TEPCO's shares skyrocketed today on the stock exchange, almost 20 percent up. So much for changing course.......

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-3-18 15:50:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by LCSULLA at 2011-3-18 16:25

1. grown up scientists were seriously suggesting to cool reactor units by just placing them into the "eternal ice" of the poles?
Copy code

I have to admit, I never heared this before.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 16:00:34 |Display all floors
Hope you and your family are okay, Satsu. Any contingency plans?

With 4 reactors in trouble, this could be potentially worse than Chernobyl. A real knock-out blow for Japan, indeed. It'll be a long time before Japan has the energy or spirit to clash with China again.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 16:11:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by satsu_jin at 2011-3-18 15:47

I don't know when they'll be back to normal but don't expect it before the power plant crisis has been really solved.

Btw, power plant - TEPCO's shares skyrocketed today on the stock exchan ...

mhh, if all that stuff in the article is correct, and after all that,

wouldn't TEPCO be an excellent prime candidate for statuating a Standard Oil brakup style example?
also for the new gouvernment to make a case of changing course from the old LDP ways.
您买象牙 - 您杀了大象!

Use magic tools Report

Gold Medal

Post time 2011-3-18 16:14:38 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-3-18 17:00

1. Hope you and your family are okay, Satsu. Any contingency plans?
Copy code

Everybody is ok. Right now I'm far away from Tokyo. I did hope to go back over the weekend but have already extended until Tuesday (Monday is a ntl. holiday).

1. With 4 reactors in trouble, this could be potentially worse than Chernobyl.
Copy code

Not yet but nothing can be excluded

1. A real knock-out blow for Japan, indeed. It'll be a long time before Japan has the energy or spirit to clash with China again.
Copy code

I don't think that Japan, even before, had the energy and means to do it. Or do you count the Diaoyu incident a clash?

This country will be busy with reconstruction and rethinking about its energy sources. Most importantly it needs heaps of money - and this with an already existing debt to GDP ratio of 225%.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.