Author: Truth_update

So why no no-fly calls on Bahrain from the Anglos? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-19 09:26:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-17 18:59
Obama is not going to intervene unless we are just a part of an international effort.  We do not want to nation build.  We're not that good at it obviously.

I won't be surprised if the warmongers put a bullet in Obama's head. They must be pissed to high heaven at his peaceful ways.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 13:19:56 |Display all floors
Originally posted by nebula1 at 2011-3-19 09:26

I won't be surprised if the warmongers put a bullet in Obama's head. They must be pissed to high heaven at his peaceful ways.

Sorry to disapoint you but there has been no sabre rattling from the warmongers.  This is not the bush era anymore and no one really cares about libya.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 15:37:26 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-19 13:19

Sorry to disapoint you but there has been no sabre rattling from the warmongers.  This is not the bush era anymore and no one really cares about libya.

that is correct.

revolutionaries have to find a way to make Americans involved.

revolutionaries are counting on Obama, the part time revolutionary.

and revolutionaries are succeeding.

and my analysis is that The English and the French will have to carry more of the load this time. After all, Libya and North Africa is in their backyard.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-19 19:22:53 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-19 16:50
27: The 'revolutionaries' you are talking about are LOSERS.
They are more like antisocial binge-drinkers, drug addicts, drifters and punks. ...

In other words, they need guidance hehe. From mhhhh, dear me, get ready boys…for a big push…
Let me see, Israel-Egypt-Libya and Tunisia,
ohh boy, that’s all of  Northern Africa coastline if you know what I mean…
Now we're talking, and you show your face,Poster 28

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-20 00:06:37 |Display all floors
Because the situation over there is not quite serious yet and most importantly, the local ruler is a Western loyal puppet

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-21 23:41:42 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Truth_update at 2011-3-17 18:27
No-fly zone called by Anglos and Western hypocrits for Gadhafi's Libya, because his miltary are returning fire on armed rebels who attempts to overthrow Libya's legitimate government.

Bahrain Ki ...

Bahraini king, like Saudi king, is Anglo imperious puppet-he gets 4 from Anglos stealing his country's oil
http://www.stateofnature.org/darkLords.html

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-23 10:30:35 |Display all floors
Not only that there is no No-fly zone, but the US's puppet dictators in Yemen and Bahrain are actually killing their people with US supplied weapons.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.