Author: Truth_update

So why no no-fly calls on Bahrain from the Anglos? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-17 18:59:14 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-3-17 18:53
yes, the West can win if you just kill Gadafi.

and the Chinese posters around here?

The Chinese are natural allies of all the dictators and tyrants in the world.

Revolutionaries have no ne ...

Obama is not going to intervene unless we are just a part of an international effort.  We do not want to nation build.  We're not that good at it obviously.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:01:54 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Revolutionar at 2011-3-17 18:53
yes, the West can win if you just kill Gadafi.

and the Chinese posters around here?

The Chinese are natural allies of all the dictators and tyrants in the world.

Revolutionaries have no ne ...

Your language is unacceptable.

You should be banned!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:08:59 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Truth_update at 2011-3-17 19:01

Your language is unacceptable.

You should be banned!

Well it is kind of on the mark.  The US gets criticized constantly for backing up dictators, but China does the same thing.  Why should only theUS  get all the blame then?  I say on this board over and over and I mean it in the nicest way - chinese are going to have to grow thicker skin.As their country moves more and more into the spotlight, criticism WILL follow.  Let there be no misunderstanding here.  It's just like with celebrities - we pick apart their lives because they are in public view.  From what I see on this board, chinese have a hard time handling criticism.  It will eat you up inside if you don't learn how to let the criticisms roll off your back.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:10:11 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-17 18:59

Obama is not going to intervene unless we are just a part of an international effort.  We do not want to nation build.  We're not that good at it obviously.

Who are you fooling Fenix?

Yanks are in the depth of their cesspool activities...through third and 4th-party mercenaries. Your Langley thugs are pulling all the strings in London and Paris.

Tripoli will be bombed once they sense their rebel monkeys are loosing Benghazi.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:14:44 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-17 19:08

Well it is kind of on the mark.  The US gets criticized constantly for backing up dictators, but China does the same thing.  Why should only theUS  get all the blame then?  I say on this board  ...

Haha, there is a big difference!

We don't rudly, and constantly lecture other nations how to uphold the 'Human Rights' and 'Democracy' doctrines.

Fake Yanks are fcukin fakey liars!

Let hope for a quake tsunami off the California coast.

Yes the 'Really Big One' please!

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:14:48 |Display all floors

No fly zones

No fly zones was how Iraq's long torment started.It is almost exactly 8 years since the murderous Shock
and Awe assault.It doesn't look good.The Zionist led New World Order is widening it's assault on the
world.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-17 19:17:07 |Display all floors
Originally posted by Truth_update at 2011-3-17 19:10

Who are you fooling Fenix?

Yanks are in the depth of their cesspool activities...through third and 4th-party mercenaries. Your Langley thugs are pulling all the strings in London and Par ...

It's not always about us you know.  The world doesn't revolve around the US.  These revolutions are a long time coming IMO.  There is only so much a populace will take when they see the level of corruption and injustices of their governments.  The rebels / revolutionaries are fighting back.  I actually support that, but I don't feel it's right to claim responsibility for it.  It would discredit all those out there fighting for their countries.  You might see the US as more evil than Qaddafi, but you also don't have to live under him.  You don't have to see and hear the people dying.   For libyans right now, Qaddafi is more evil.  He is the one ordering strikes against the people.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.