Author: timbatu

Rich Jewish Gay Couple - Large Image [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-18 23:13:48 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-18 23:12

How does that make any sense?  Laws and religions should never intermingle.  So if chinese law does not favor religion, that's not a bad thing.   I'm confused.

Right !

So the Chinese government should not have any say in the appointment of bishops and priests in that case.

But they do !

The Chinese government should not get suspicious in people gathering for prayers in the location they choose.

But they are !

The Chinese government should not block the building of new churches.

But they do !

The Chinese government should not interfere in the relationship to the spiritual leader in the Vatican.

But they do !

[ Last edited by andr11 at 2011-3-18 11:16 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:15:56 |Display all floors

Christians need to learn to respect Chinese people's views.

Originally posted by andr11 at 2011-3-18 23:08
In China religion of any kind is henpecked and strangled - so the current Chinese law is not to be taken seriously.
In a secular system surely the law needs to be respected by all religions. ...

-
Chinese civilization is unique in that we are the ONLY civilization that is nonreligious.

The Chinese laws reflect the root of Chinese civilization - that is secular.

The Chinese laws get it right.

Religion should be controlled. It is childhood indoctrination. It is anti-science. It is the source of wars. There is no benefit coming out of religion.

The US law strictly controls religion.

You have yet to answer my question:
If M's see the West need to change based on their religion, should the West change?

A parallel question,
If Christians see China need to change based on their religion, should China change?

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-3-18 11:17 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:17:08 |Display all floors
Chinese civilization is unique in that we are the ONLY civilization that is nonreligious.

Allow me to fall to the ground and laugh my heart out !!!!

:lol

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:23:01 |Display all floors
The Pope (a European religious/political power) has no right to appoint anything in China.

The Pope has no right to get suspicious in Chinese government activities.

The Pope has no right to wantonly build anything in China - a nation above the European Pope.

The Pope has no right to wantonly spread its lies to the Chinese people.

The Pope needs to come to Beijing and kneel down and beg for forgiveness for the war crimes committed in China under its religion.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:24:32 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-3-18 23:23
The Pope (a European religious/political power) has no right to appoint anything in China.

The Pope has no right to get suspicious in Chinese government activities.

The Pope has no right to w ...

All the rights you have just denied to Christians in China ...

have been granted to the Muslim population in the West.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:25:44 |Display all floors
All the rights you are denying to Christians in China,

have been granted to the MusIim population in Western countries.

Check it out !

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 23:46:43 |Display all floors
Originally posted by andr11 at 2011-3-18 23:13
So the Chinese government should not have any say in the appointment of bishops and priests in that case....

Why should we allow foreigners to appoint religious inside China? Is it okay for China to appoint CCP head in Vatican?

The Chinese government should not get suspicious in people gathering for prayers in the location they choose.

The location that the US ambassador knew before and try to see a chaotic China from there?

The Chinese government should not block the building of new churches.

I don't know what planet you're living in now. There's too many new churches in Beijing, I prefer the location to be department store.

The Chinese government should not interfere in the relationship to the spiritual leader in the Vatican.

Then Vatican clowns will demand Chinese to use their brand of condom.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.