Author: timbatu

Rich Jewish Gay Couple - Large Image [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-18 16:10:08 |Display all floors
They look suspiciously like twins. Incestous homosexuals?

Use magic tools Report

Medal Medal of honor Gold Medal July's Best Writer 2012 October's Best Writer 2012

Post time 2011-3-18 16:16:46 |Display all floors

Brotherly love .........

Indeed ...........   

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 21:50:26 |Display all floors
Seneca, how can a straight man tell "these guys look pretty"? You tell us.

The normal reaction is like expatter or nebula1. I assume Petera and JFenix are both very religious.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 22:07:18 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-3-18 21:50
Seneca, how can a straight man tell "these guys look pretty"? You tell us.

The normal reaction is like expatter or nebula1. I assume Petera and JFenix are both very religious.

Yeah....I'm very religious and that is the reason I have no problem with homosexuality.
I put my faith in science and I'm educated enough to know homosexuals are not the product of satan.  It's a natural anomaly in humans whether we like it or not.

But you dear Timbo, always has an agenda here.  Usually it's just the christians, but jews are good to attack as well especially since they are so hated by your heroes the musIims.  As long as you hear musIims talking trash about the US, you will overlook their crazy religion and focus on their 'foes'.  All the while claiming to hate religion.  You're a phony, a coward and you have no honor as a man.  You are not a man of principals or morals, you are of hate.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 22:34:27 |Display all floors
Originally posted by JFenix at 2011-3-18 22:07
Yeah....I'm very religious and that is the reason I have no problem with homosexuality.
I put my faith in science and I'm educated enough to know homosexuals are not the product of satan.  It' ...

-
I would say that your view is rooted in religion. You grow up in a Christian dominated culture. Your perception of right or wrong is shaped by Christian views.

It is like Adolf Hitler. His anti-Jewish views are largely shaped by the Christian culture in Germany before WWII. Although, Hitler denounced the Catholic church, his anti-Jewish views come from the exact source - Christianity.

JFenix, I have always said, the 2000 years religious clash of the three middle-eastern originated religions is a wrong of all three of your religions. I am not saying any one of your three is better than the other. The Jewish is the weakest power. Christianity is the strongest militant power. If you count the absolute number of people being killed in the hand of each, Christians rank number 1 killers.

I disagree with Ms, but I do not have the desire to kill them all - a view clearly demonstrated by you and the two US wars right now.

[ Last edited by timbatu at 2011-3-18 10:36 PM ]

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 22:45:04 |Display all floors
Originally posted by timbatu at 2011-3-18 22:34

-
I would say that your view is rooted in religion. You grow up in a Christian dominated culture. Your perception of right or wrong is shaped by Christian views.

It is like Adolf Hitler. His  ...

Um....christians don't like gays Timbo.

So how can my tolerance for homosexuality be rooted in christianity?

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-18 22:48:01 |Display all floors
Timbo,

I think your problem is that you only understand your religion of lslam which is all encompassing.  What you eat, what you wear, how you think, when you marry - all that is inseparable with lslam.  So, it's natural that you think other religions are the same way.  You only know a system which requires submission and indoctrination, so you believe all societies are like this as well.  

Secular societies must be a very troubling concept for you to grasp.  I feel sorry for you.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.