Views: 1594|Replies: 4

Why should anyone demand someone here say "we should help Japan"? [Copy link] 中文

Post time 2011-3-14 14:39:13 |Display all floors
Sorry for the long winding title.

But it seems such a weird demand, yes,  I call that demand.

By calling out for such a demand, someone here is quite suspicious.

Trying to formenting the uneasy feeling between Chinese and Japanese in hard times like this?
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-14 14:54:58 |Display all floors
[quote]Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 14-3-2011 16:39

By calling out for such a demand, someone here is quite suspicious.

Trying to formenting the u ... [/quote

regardless of which country or people are suffering because of such horrific disaster we should all help in any way we can - people in NZ suffered with an earthquake - people in australia suffered with floods and fires - people in China suffered with earthquakes and floods - I always donate to the funds to help them - no matter who they are they are suffering and if we can help ease that then we should.

I don't think anyone demands we do so - but for those of us who can we should give something.

So long as Japan does not give us back radioactive fish from all the radioactive cooling water being pumped back into the ocean. This is a big worry now for the world.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-14 15:43:49 |Display all floors
Originally posted by kongque at 2011-3-14 14:54
[quote]Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 14-3-2011 16:39

By calling out for such a dem ...

Some thread asked pointedly " Look at this websites forums. Why is there no mention of helping Japan?  
"

That's the problem.
We are all prisoners of our own device.

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-15 07:40:41 |Display all floors
Originally posted by seneca at 2011-3-14 18:13
China has a moral obligation to assist the Japanese in their current plight.

But not just the Chinese. Everyone who has the means to help.

Not sure what a "moral obligation" is but I feel like helping the Japnese people. Is that the same? :)

Use magic tools Report

Post time 2011-3-15 08:48:03 |Display all floors
Originally posted by DanseMacabre at 14-3-2011 17:43

Some thread asked pointedly " Look at this websites forums. Why is there no mention of helping Japan?  
"

That's the problem.

I am sure many people would say that as just another way of poking sticks in Chinese eyes - common theme on this forum from our still traumatised amerikans and their sycophant apologists who see China and the Chinese as the terror of the propaganda from their leaders during the three decades 1950/60/70. The "Red Peril" as they liked to paint the picture......

Ignore them and help in any way you can.
Man created god before god created man and the world has been in turmoil ever since. Dots freak some people out - so they join them with lines that aren't really there.

Use magic tools Report

You can't reply post until you log in Log in | register

BACK TO THE TOP
Contact us:Tel: (86)010-84883548, Email: blog@chinadaily.com.cn
Blog announcement:| We reserve the right, and you authorize us, to use content, including words, photos and videos, which you provide to our blog
platform, for non-profit purposes on China Daily media, comprising newspaper, website, iPad and other social media accounts.